New Member Area Are you new? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Joining the honda side

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2012, 07:34 PM
Newest Of Newbies
Talking Joining the honda side

Hey everyone out there at hondaaccordforum, just wanted to introduce myself and my new car, and a few questions. I just got a 99 Accord EX yesterday from the dealership I work for, and the thing is awesome. 88K on the clock, dark currant metallic paint with a gold pinstripe, and leather. I want to mod it a little bit, externally and internally, and I had some questions for you guys here, especially since I've never owned a honda in my life. First, the front bumper is a little scratched/faded from age, and I wanted to somewhere down the road get this front bumper to replace it. Does anyone have experience with this company? I live in northern ohio and was wondering if would stand up to snow in the winter, if not any other suggestions? I want a front clip that looks simple, not some crazy ricer front end like a vader kit. Also I've already looked into it a little, but everyone seems to say that the ULEV engine is NOT a good idea to mod. I just wanted to maybe get a cold air/sport exhaust thing on it for a little note and a little hp to go with it. Also does anyone have experience with this stuff and passing echecks? Would I have to worry about that? I wanted to look into getting an aftermarket radio for it too since the original cd/radio does not have a aux jack, and im not a huge fan of the radio transmitters for music. Any recommendations on speakers for the car too? I don't plan on getting a giant sub for the trunk, just stick to the 6 that its got. The theme here is to be different but subtle haha. Also anyone in the Northeast ohio area here? Sorry for the splurge of questions, kind of excited for the car haha. I have pictures I want to post too, but I don't have fb or anywhere online to put them first. When I get that going i'll put up pics...

Old 09-20-2012, 09:53 PM
Super Moderator

Welcome to HAF!

The CAI/Exhaust should be fine for e checks.

When it comes to "tunes".....KHA in the audio section is the guy IMO, I only know how to turn the **** to the right to make the noise louder

Thanks for joining.

Old 09-21-2012, 12:47 AM
Administrator
Talking Hi New Member

Welcome to the HAf...and Thank You for joining us.

WheelBrokerAng

Attached Thumbnails Joining the honda side-ohio.jpg