New Member Area Are you new? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

loves honda

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2011, 01:13 AM
Newest Of Newbies
Default loves honda

Hey my names brandyn. Turbokohm425 comes from my dogs name and best freinds bday he receently passed due to nasty car accident his dad had 425 as his goat number because of him before the death. So after approval it has become my number to. Anyways my dad had bought a 88 accord lxi stick I drove it and after owning my chevy truck and it falling apart on me throwing a rod I got my 98 accord lx auto. Love both the cars. Very good my accord has flip down stero ten disk changer one ten inch sub. Soon to be better sysyem Cold air intake and custom door panels. Umm I still have both the 88 and of course my new one. I need to get some power out mine we have a yearly goatrun for my best friend. Ill be going this yr with my accord so I need to keep up with some 200 plus hp gto's newer off course. I don't wanna look stupid in the pack slowest but able to keep up is fine. Any ideas feel free to tell me. I want to make it fast little cruiser. Its an f seres enginge biggest in f series 150 hp befre cold air. Well lets talk.

Old 04-20-2011, 02:02 AM
Administrator

Welcome to the forums..what state are you in?

Old 04-21-2011, 03:01 AM
Newest Of Newbies

Phoenix az