New Member Area Are you new? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Most Reasonable Price 4 Cylinder Turbo

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2022, 03:15 AM
Default Most Reasonable Price 4 Cylinder Turbo

Hello all, huge Honda fan, had a 95 Accord and 96 Integra. Last two cars were 2016 Sonata and now 2020 Sonata SEL Plus w tech package. Just hit 60K miles and although I love the features, it just doesn’t feel solid as a ride - jittery, poor handling, super slow.
I went with Hyundai to get more for my money, but I miss Honda. I want more than anything to get a new TLX 4 cylinder turbo, but price is kind of steep. I would love to find something that has a lot of the features I love without breaking the bank. Something $30K or less would be ideal, gently used is an option at this point.
I would love to have a 10+ inch touchscreen and sunroof, that doesn’t require premium gas.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
cheers

Old 12-07-2022, 09:22 PM
JTT

Originally Posted by Tizzebow
Hello all, huge Honda fan, had a 95 Accord and 96 Integra. Last two cars were 2016 Sonata and now 2020 Sonata SEL Plus w tech package. Just hit 60K miles and although I love the features, it just doesn’t feel solid as a ride - jittery, poor handling, super slow.
I went with Hyundai to get more for my money, but I miss Honda. I want more than anything to get a new TLX 4 cylinder turbo, but price is kind of steep. I would love to find something that has a lot of the features I love without breaking the bank. Something $30K or less would be ideal, gently used is an option at this point.
I would love to have a 10+ inch touchscreen and sunroof, that doesn’t require premium gas.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
cheers
I would most definitely look into the new Accord cause they seem to spec them nicely nowadays and the reliability is hard to match. A Mazda 3 sedan or hatchback would be another one to recomend for a test drive imo. They are pretty reliable and have all the new tech - stop and go driving assistant, HUD...
Good luck