New Member Area Are you new? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

MY INTRODUCTION

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2006, 04:20 PM
flipster495
Unregistered
Default MY INTRODUCTION

Just wanted to stop by and get my first post in. I recently bought myself a 4 cylinder AT Graphite Pearl '06 Honda Accord EX Sedan. Boy is she SEXXXYYY. LOL I am now back again in the Honda Family. I once had a '98 Honda Civic then got me a '04 Chevy Tahoe. Tell me about boring. The Tahoe was good for somethings....like going over curbs and crap like that, but other than that it was very boring to drive. Its so plain inside and out. Now back to my Accord.....oh brother how i missed Honda's. As soon i got in i was in love. This thing has some umph to her to....it may not be the V6 model but damn...its pretty quick. Must be the DOHC doing its thing. Man i have never been so excited about a car.

Well here are my plans for her. I want to make her look classy. I had my civic and it was fun modifying her but i prollie wont do the same for my new Accord. Well here is a list.....it is real short.

1. RIMS....this is where i am having trouble. I wants some rims that doesnt attract any ricers....i dont want to race and i dont like being reved at. I want something that would turn heads and my them think "man thats a clean looking Accord". Any help with this is greatly appreciated.

2. HID conversion kit...

3. AUDIO & ALARM....I dont want thundering, wall shakeing and glass breaking BASS. I want to have a clean and crisp sound in the car and maybe a lil boom boom. heheheh. And of course an ALARM to protect my investments.

I am going to enjoy driving this Accord. Best Car i have had ever....so far LOL

Old 05-17-2006, 06:56 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member
Default RE: MY INTRODUCTION

welcome to the forum. we can help you with all that stuff