New Member Area Are you new? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

MY NJ CAR CLUB IS LOOKING FOR MEMBERS

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2005, 05:21 AM
formula99
Unregistered
Default MY NJ CAR CLUB IS LOOKING FOR MEMBERS

hi guys
My name is adam and i am in a club called pride in the ride (www.prideintheride.com) and we are auto enthusiasts that like to trick out our cars and take them to shows like englishtown and atco and other great events we average about 4 shows a month. but we are looking for new members. please guys if you are planning to trick out your ride or already have a tricked out ride please email me at sxemidgetpirate@yahoo.com and let me know who you are if u have pics of ur ride that would help. its completely free to join its just all of us having a good time at car shows. the next show we will be at is summer slam at englishtown NJ.
I hope to hear from you guys!
Adam

www.prideintheride.com

Old 06-14-2005, 02:48 PM
Default RE: MY NJ CAR CLUB IS LOOKING FOR MEMBERS

i think its cool that there are car clubs all over the us. some people dont understand clubs but they come in helpful when it comes to tricking out a car. it also can be cheaper because if you dont know how to do it then someone else might or someone else in the club will prob. not charge you as much as your local body shop and stuff. but clubs arent for every1 i guess. your club should check my clubs site out and dont forget to sign the guestbook.

Old 06-14-2005, 06:49 PM

I would attempt to join, but I'm in NC!

Old 06-16-2005, 10:47 AM

try to keep your club around for a while. they pay off in the long run. we got a club around florence,sc that has been around for about 10 years called saturday morning cartoons...lol seriously thats the name though.

Old 06-17-2005, 01:36 PM

hello and welcome my car isn't tricked out but I will take a look at your site. I work in NJ but I have no idea where englishtown is.

Old 06-18-2005, 03:11 PM

you had any luck with members? do yall go to alot of shows also?

Old 06-27-2005, 04:01 AM
Administrator

Good luck formula 99 with your car club growth, englistown N.J. is where the drag strip is that's so well know, isn't it?

WheelBrokerAng

Old 03-02-2012, 09:25 AM
Newest Of Newbies

Originally Posted by formula99
hi guys
My name is adam and i am in a club called pride in the ride (www.prideintheride.com) and we are auto enthusiasts that like to trick out our cars and take them to shows like englishtown and atco and other great events we average about 4 shows a month. but we are looking for new members. please guys if you are planning to trick out your ride or already have a tricked out ride please email me at sxemidgetpirate@yahoo.com and let me know who you are if u have pics of ur ride that would help. its completely free to join its just all of us having a good time at car shows. the next show we will be at is summer slam at englishtown NJ.
I hope to hear from you guys!
Adam

www.prideintheride.com
Hey i have been looking to join a car club i have a 95 accord with just intake and a muffler