New Member Area Are you new? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

new 00 Accord owner

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2009, 11:40 AM
MCarmer
Unregistered
Default new 00 Accord owner

Hey whats up all?

Im a Active duty Marine Sgt stationed on independant duty in Central MS.
Ive owned a 98 Accord V6 before loved it but i had sold it before i came to my last duty station. DOH! I only sold it because of my divorce and i didnt want her having the car through the courts because i bought it/registered it and paid for it! While she whored around on my deployments overseas ANYWAYS...

I just got the 00 Accord SE on the 3rd of March, I sold my last truck in the middle of February because I am trying to get PCS orders to get stationed for a few years overseas late this year or next year.(Italy, Spain or Germany) The truck can be seen by going to my photo Gallery and viewing the pictures, i drove it everyday and showed it at shows, it was VERY expensive to maintain and repair anything that went wrong with it and it was fun truck to have and drive for sure, but i let it go because of the PCS orders im trying to get.

So Im back in an Accord again and its nice but im not going to do much to it but throw a ton of audio into it making it loud and simple(daily use, not comps), this time there will be no airbags/big rims/full frame/bodywork & mods/performance, and exhaust. Not this time, not this car. haha. I promise.

Anyways, I havent taken a pic of the car because well its COMPLETELY stock even has a tape deck in the dash with the 6 disc in the trunk lol(old tyming) So Imagine a 4 door Accord SE Green super clean stock alloy rims stock everything not even tint and at around 100k miles.

Alright well i figured id test out the forum waters a little here, if you guys see from me it will be in the offtopic area or the audio forums.

O yea question while im thinking of it.
Does anyone know if a 1998 V6 Accord stock cd player work in place of the tape deck on my 2000 Accord SE?
I dont know if i need a code for it, but i dont have one.
If it would work would i be able to just unplug the tape deck and plug in the stock cd player?
The CD deck came out of my old Accord I sold back in 06.

Thanks guys.

Last edited by MCarmer; 04-04-2009 at 11:43 AM. Reason: spellings horrible
Old 04-04-2009, 08:46 PM
Administrator
Thumbs up Thanks Member

Were Happy and Proud to have You with us here in the HAF..

WheelBrokerAng

Attached Thumbnails new 00 Accord owner-patriotic_marines_thumb.gif  
Old 04-05-2009, 01:05 PM

welcomes