New Member Area Are you new? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

New in Florida

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2007, 07:13 AM
AchtungVita
Unregistered
Default New in Florida

Just wanted to post up and say hello. My name is Derek. I live in southern Florida. I just purchased an 08 Accord EX-L, black on black. I also own an 06 Ridgeline RTL, an 06 Mustang GT Vert, and a 99 Harley-Davidson Road King Classic. It sounds like a lot of vehicles....... well, it is. I am involved in the Ridgeline Owners club forum, and I hope tht this site is as helpful and friendly as that is. Hope to hear from anyone in the Fort Pierce/Vero/PSL area.

Old 11-28-2007, 09:58 AM
Default RE: New in Florida

Welcome to the forum! I think you will have a pleasant experience here.

Old 11-28-2007, 10:02 AM
Been Around A Long Time Member

What up D!!!! LOL .... one of my best friend's name is Derek and that's how everyone addresses him! Welcome to HAF!

Old 11-28-2007, 11:16 AM
AchtungVita
Unregistered

Thanks for the warm welcome. I am just wondering if there is anything that I need to know about the new Accord. I don't like surprises. I haven't had time to surf this entire forum, just hoping someone can give me a heads-up on any TSB's or problems they are experiencing.
falklore: I had one guy call me "D", but I haven't heard it lately. I usually get called "a-hole" or "jerk." But I guess "D" will work.

Old 11-28-2007, 11:19 AM

I sure hope there aren't any TSB's on the 08 models yet!
Is yours the V6 or the i4?
Oh, by the way, if ever ask a question you may want to input your car's year/trim/transmission in a signature like mine below.

I tended to get a lot of nicknames in high school and in college. My last name is DuBose so I had lots of names like: Dub, Doobie, etc.. My first name is Jonathan, so one of my friends calls me Jonny.His twinbrother calls me fat boy because I was fat until I was in the 11th grade or so. Even when I worked out like a freak for 2 years and lost all the fat, he still called me fat boy anyway. Now it's true again haha.I got to join a gym. No one ever called me by my real first name (except for my parents and relatives)until I started dating my wife. Most everyone called me DuBose though. My wife even called me that until we "officially" started dating.

Old 11-28-2007, 01:26 PM

Wow sounds like a full garage!!!

I'm jealous!

Welcome to the boards!

Old 11-28-2007, 02:08 PM
AchtungVita
Unregistered

klr: yeah, it's quite full right now. The Mustang will be in the autotrader next week and the Ridgeline will be my soon-to-be ex-wifes car. The Accord and the Harley will still be around though.

Old 11-29-2007, 09:05 PM
Administrator

Welcome to the forums as we all like to see new members who join up and who join in on the topics...

WheelBrokerAng [sm=americanasmiley.gif]

Old 11-30-2007, 09:52 AM

When the Mustang goes on Autotrader will you put up a link to it so I can look at the pics andbe jealous? (If it's a 5spd)

Old 11-30-2007, 11:33 AM

LOL .... 'cause if it's not a 5spd, he's not!!!

Quick Reply: New in Florida