New Member Area Are you new? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

New to the forum

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2007, 03:37 PM
Default New to the forum

Hows it going? I drive a 99 honda accord 4 four door. I just started working on it like a week ago but I hav 17in ICW wheels lowered 2in cold air intake, exhaust (muffler) and few more things. If someone could help me with posting my pic on my profile that would be great.

Old 03-21-2007, 05:26 PM
Default RE: New to the forum

that looks clean dude!... congrats on the new ride...

Old 03-21-2007, 05:37 PM

If you want it to display your picture under your namewhen you post: Under "My Profile" scroll down to "My avatar" click on "upload my picture" to the right. Click "Browse" and attach your pic. You can only use 20kb though so the picture has to be small.

You may want to add the year, model, & engine to your signature as well. I see a lot of people who get "scolded" for not having that in their signature if they are asking a question.

Old 03-21-2007, 06:25 PM

Thanks guys

Old 03-21-2007, 11:55 PM
Administrator

ORIGINAL: hondaaccordx21

Hows it going? I drive a 99 honda accord 4 four door. I just started working on it like a week ago but I hav 17in ICW wheels lowered 2in cold air intake, exhaust (muffler) and few more things. If someone could help me with posting my pic on my profile that would be great.
Hello New Member:
Your car looks sweet and the picture came out A-Ok..Thank you for posting it in here:

WheelBrokerAng

Old 03-22-2007, 12:39 AM
Been Around A Long Time Member

Nice rims.

Old 03-22-2007, 02:35 AM

nice ride, i want to drop minelike that, despite the resistance from the wife. its nice and low but it doesnt look like you would get any damage from speed bumps, potholes , etc. ill have to show her. congrats

Old 03-22-2007, 09:51 AM

Thanks

Old 03-23-2007, 03:14 AM
BenAthar
Unregistered

Well, I finally got a nice 4 cyl car. It's an 88 Honda Accord DX 4 dr. w/ 5 speed. I wished I could get a new one that is 2 dr, but needed a car to get back and forth from work. Have tried to put a few upgrades, but finding parts to fit the car is hard. Mostly because it's an 88 and not a prelude. Plus it's naturally aspirated and not fuel injected. Thought about doing an engine swap, but might just rebuild the whole engine or build same engine and swap it that way. Either way will keep it for a bit, then maybe trade up sooner or later.

Old 03-23-2007, 09:01 AM
Administrator
Default RE: New to the forum From BEN

ORIGINAL: BenAthar

Well, I finally got a nice 4 cyl car. It's an 88 Honda Accord DX 4 dr. w/ 5 speed. I wished I could get a new one that is 2 dr, but needed a car to get back and forth from work. Have tried to put a few upgrades, but finding parts to fit the car is hard. Mostly because it's an 88 and not a prelude. Plus it's naturally aspirated and not fuel injected. Thought about doing an engine swap, but might just rebuild the whole engine or build same engine and swap it that way. Either way will keep it for a bit, then maybe trade up sooner or later.
Ben joined up there in the same thread>
Thank you for joining up BenAthar....

WheelBrokerAng [sm=americanasmiley.gif]

Quick Reply: New to the forum