New Member Area Are you new? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

New Gal here from Ohio

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2015, 05:14 AM
Default New Gal here from Ohio

Hi all, I'm new here, my name is Joanne...Divorced..write poetry since I was in High School..put a couple of them to music. I have one published in the World Book of Poetry. I have 2 kitties..Hannah & Babee, they're my kids. I just Love my life, love my Son Bobby, his wife Nikki and my Grandson Brett..they are the loves of my life. I love my Honda Accord which is broke down right now..hope I can afford to get it fixed what ever is wrong with it. Have a wonderful day. Joanne

Old 01-07-2015, 08:44 AM
Super Moderator : And A Texan

Welcome to HAF!

Hope you get your Accord troubles resolved. Post in forum for help.

good luck

Old 01-07-2015, 12:57 PM
Administrator
Talking Hello Ohio Gal

Originally Posted by brettsgrammygram
Hi all, I'm new here, my name is Joanne...Divorced..write poetry since I was in High School..put a couple of them to music. I have one published in the World Book of Poetry. I have 2 kitties..Hannah & Babee, they're my kids. I just Love my life, love my Son Bobby, his wife Nikki and my Grandson Brett..they are the loves of my life. I love my Honda Accord which is broke down right now..hope I can afford to get it fixed what ever is wrong with it. Have a wonderful day. Joanne
Thank you for posting with us and for joining the HAF

Attached Thumbnails New Gal here from Ohio-14449d1419802579-04-accord-front-brakes-lock-up-need-info-happy-new-year-hd-wallpaper-2015.jpg  
Old 01-07-2015, 05:29 PM

Welcome to the forum. Are you looking for help fixing your car or just a date ? I'm sure you could get both. Lol.

Old 01-08-2015, 06:57 AM

Hi Dakotademon7, well actually looking for advice on my broke down Honda Accord..I posted a question but have not heard from anyone on what they think it may be...nice to meet u Joanne

Old 01-08-2015, 07:29 AM

Originally Posted by brettsgrammygram
Hi Dakotademon7, well actually looking for advice on my broke down Honda Accord..I posted a question but have not heard from anyone on what they think it may be...nice to meet u Joanne
You didn't give any info on your car. What year and what is the symptoms of the problem ?

Old 01-14-2015, 09:56 AM
Former Sponsor

Hey Joanne, welcome aboard. Good to have you with us.

Plenty of knowledge to be found on this forum, hope you find it helpful!

Old 01-19-2015, 09:41 AM

Hi Dakota, I did post about my car but guess I did it wrong...here is what happened: ...it started to lose power I would give it gas & it would take back off for about 5 min. then it would bog back down and then stop...after waiting about 15 min. it started back up...went another 2 o 3 miles...it did it again..then stopped..I finally had to have it towed home...when they took it off the wrecker it started right back up...some one said, Fuel Pump...another said, gas line freeze up...had over a half tank of gas..it was 13 degrees here in Ohio that day...I was also told it may be the relay switch under the dash board..any thoughts?...I'm desperate GrammyGram

Old 01-19-2015, 12:32 PM
Administrator

Take your car to an AutoZone and have the codes read for you..they help for free and can give you a good idea what's wring..Also they are one of our sponsors here in the HAF..

Old 01-21-2015, 10:25 AM

Hi, I can't it won't start, it wants to but nota..wish I could..Ty for the thought though

Quick Reply: New Gal here from Ohio