New Member Area Are you new? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

The new Guy Driving the Baby Mobile

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2011, 12:01 AM
Default The new Guy Driving the Baby Mobile

I bought a 2002 Honda Accord Ex with the 3.0 Vtec. I also drive a 2002 Toyota Tacoma and a 1996 Mazda miata. The Miata has been my toy car but doesn't have A/C so I picked up this accord to enjoy A/C and look the part as I work as an Insurance Agent for Farmers in California. I like to take part in Forums as you can learn important information and even driving a family car like this I enjoy it and always like doing little things to it to make my own.

Ryan Conrad

Attached Thumbnails The new Guy Driving the Baby Mobile-2002.jpg  
Old 09-26-2011, 02:12 AM
Administrator
Thumbs up Hello Ryan...

Thank you for joining up with us here in the HAf..
Glad to have you with us..
Click on the flag image , it's for you!

WheelBrokerAng

Attached Thumbnails The new Guy Driving the Baby Mobile-californiaflag.jpg  
Old 01-10-2017, 02:36 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member

Welcome Ryan. This site has helped me more than any other Honda site on the Internet. In the last 2.25 years we've gotten 3 Honda Accords. My wife's 2000 LX with AT was first (Nov 2014), and she loves it. Last spring, I picked up a 97 LX with a 5 speed. Then last fall I picked up a 99LX with a 5 speed (priced so low I couldn't pass it up). I really like them all, as they all ride nice and smooth, get decent fuel economy, and they look amazingly modern compared to other cars of the same vintage. In the spring I'll probably sell off the 97, as I really don't need the extra car around since I have a bunch of others sitting in the yard like my dedicated winter beater/salt sucker Geo Prizm (Toyota Corolla clone), an 06 Chevy pick up, and several others. Not to mention that my wife really doesn't drive a stick, so there's no need for another car she can't drive sitting around.

Old 01-11-2017, 04:49 AM
Former Sponsor

Congratulations on your purchase and welcome aboard, great to hear you're enjoying your new Accord! Good luck with your future mods, keep us posted on the updates.