New Member Area Are you new? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

New guy from Tampa

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2006, 08:39 PM
Default New guy from Tampa

Hello. My name is Kevin and I live in Tampa (the southern part). I recently bought a 1995 Honda Accord LX for a very very reasonable price. I'm not sure if I'm in the right place but I would like some assistance on tuning this car up a bit and making it prettier and faster than it is right now. Being that it's an LX, it does not have VTEC. That's sad but it is a 5-speed and everything else on it is in excellent shape besides the hood. It's chipped and the hood release is broken. So it doesn't shut all the way. That's fine with me because I was going to replace it with a carbon fiber aftermarket hood. So now I just have more incentive. The passenger side window doesn't roll down. Other than that.... it's in really great shape. The interior is absolutely perfect. The only real complaint I have is the mileage. Nearly 200,000 miles. Since I plan on replacing it, I don't really care. But as we all know, Honda's can run forever. This one runs like the day it came off the assembly line. I'm very impressed.

Anyhow... nice to be here. See you on the boards.

Profile view

Photo #2

Photo #3

Edited to include some photo links