New Member Area Are you new? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

New Honda Owner Needing Advice

Old 04-05-2012, 12:12 PM
Default New Honda Owner Needing Advice

Whats up guys and gals.

So i just bought a 04 Accord Lx Sedan. Very clean!!!! Black with beige interior. only 80k! Im looking for some advice on what to do with my sound system and wheels. Im not sure if there are speakers on the dash but i beleive they are components? My front left seems like its blown, its very scratchy. I really want to replace everything becuase i love my bass. has anyone installed new speakers here? any suggestions?

Old 04-05-2012, 05:03 PM
Super Moderator

Welcome and thanks for joining.

Look around in the sections that fit your questions for ideas. Then if you have more questions post in those sections for the best answers.....all I know about radios, turn the **** one way it gets louder, the other way and it goes down

Old 04-06-2012, 04:03 PM
Almost A Senior Member

There are a couple of guys around here that are pro installers, they have a lot of suggestions for high end systems. Check it out!
The suggestions that I got the most benefit out of was to deaden everything with FatMat or DynaMat. It really helps out.
I really don't need a 5k$ system in a 3.5k$ car, so I started with door speakers and deadening, then I recently added a JVC Bluetooth iPhone Head Unit from Crutchfield. Major improvement! Quite loud for everyday driving.
My next step will be either replacing the dash tweeters, or doing the deadening to the rear deck. Then finally replacing the rear deck speakers.

Old 04-06-2012, 06:49 PM
Administrator
Talking Hello New Member

Originally Posted by TyWoz91
Whats up guys and gals.

So i just bought a 04 Accord Lx Sedan. Very clean!!!! Black with beige interior. only 80k! Im looking for some advice on what to do with my sound system and wheels. Im not sure if there are speakers on the dash but i beleive they are components? My front left seems like its blown, its very scratchy. I really want to replace everything becuase i love my bass. has anyone installed new speakers here? any suggestions?
Welcome to the HAf..where we have fun and learn many new and old things about your autos..Please post in the correct forums so that you get an answer about your question..

WheelBrokerAng

Attached Thumbnails New Honda Owner Needing Advice-100_1302grandtouringnippons.jpg