New Member Area Are you new? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

New user in CO

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2013, 12:33 PM
Default New user in CO

I have recently acquired my first Honda Accord, and have always enjoyed being active in forums for whatever vehicle I have owned.

After buying it right around 100k miles, the timing belt and water pump still hadn't been done, so I went ahead and swapped both of those, and had to buy new tires as well. After all that, I had to slow down and save up again, but I'm getting ready now to start making performance improvements and mods.

I'm thinking of starting with a cold-air and working my way around some other performance upgrades, and feedback or suggestions are appreciated.

I just posted three or four quick photos I simply had lying around on my phone, I'll probably take more and better photos as the time goes on.

I can't find my signature options where I was going to give the specs right now, so my car is the 2003 Honda Accord 2 Door Coupe with the 3.0L V6 and the 6-speed manual transmission.

It's nice to meet y'all and I look forward to getting to know you.

Old 02-11-2013, 01:35 PM
Super Moderator

Welcome!
For some reason the signature options are kinda silly. Top-left of the page click "User CP". There's one place for you to create a signature. Then another place you have to search for, where there's a check-box says something like "display signature".