New Member Area Are you new? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Pretty much a know it all

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2008, 06:26 PM
Fast Foward Racing
Unregistered
Default Pretty much a know it all

Hey everyone, thought I would sign up and say hey to my fellow accorders'. I drive a fully built and boosted JDM F22b Sohc Vtec. Just saying hey PEOPLES!!!!!!

Old 01-28-2008, 06:30 PM
Default RE: Pretty much a know it all

Welcome to the forum and thanks for signing up. It's always nice to have more people with personal knowledge of Accords. Did you do all the work yourself?

Old 01-28-2008, 10:42 PM

Just wanted to say, hi.

And that I have no clue what it is you drive. LOL!

Old 01-29-2008, 07:30 AM
Administrator

Hi New member..Welcome to the forum...
We need you to build up a picture gallery of your car, so that we can see what you built...

Thank YOU for joining...
WheelBrokerAng [sm=americanasmiley.gif]

Old 01-29-2008, 10:10 AM

ORIGINAL: Rman23

Just wanted to say, hi.

And that I have no clue what it is you drive. LOL!
The engine is most likely from a 90-97 Accord, It's rated at about 150 HP and 148 LBS-FT Torque when it's stock. So with it being boosted even just 6 psi would most likely (depending on the build and other stuff....) make it a 200HP car.... If it's fully built who knows, just depends on what was done to it.

What kind of car did you put it in?

Old 01-29-2008, 02:01 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member

ORIGINAL: Fast Foward Racing

I drive a fully built and boosted JDM F22b Sohc Vtec. I'm not going to get in to mods here.
Well, it appears that he drives an engine ...... an engine with mods at that. I didn't know an engine can drive; I always thought that was what the car was for .... this is a new one for me. Can I put your built boosted F22b on my unicycle? I'm sure that it would prefer to be strapped to a vehicle rather than you riding around on it. Do you at least have a wheel on the output shaft so it's not dragging on the road?

Old 01-29-2008, 02:14 PM

ORIGINAL: falkore24

ORIGINAL: Fast Foward Racing

I drive a fully built and boosted JDM F22b Sohc Vtec. I'm not going to get in to mods here.
Well, it appears that he drives an engine ...... an engine with mods at that. I didn't know an engine can drive; I always thought that was what the car was for .... this is a new one for me. Can I put your built boosted F22b on my unicycle? I'm sure that it would prefer to be strapped to a vehicle rather than you riding around on it. Do you at least have a wheel on the output shaft so it's not dragging on the road?
Someone feels like being a smart HINEY today... *L*

Old 01-29-2008, 02:18 PM
Fast Foward Racing
Unregistered

Ok, I will clear some things up for ya'll. I drive a 95 Accord Ex Coupe. That has a JDM F22b SOHC V-tec. When it was stock, rated at 145chp 140-cfp 8:8.1 CR just isnt enough to push the 2900lb car around. So I built it myself (other than what the machine shop did) and installed all the parts but the sleeves. Here is my mod list so far----

JDM F22B block-
Darton Mid Sleeves
Crower I-beam billet rods
ACL Bearings
88mm Wiseco 9:2.1 pistons
Block was decked
Balanced & Micro polished Crank shaft

Head-
SS Valves
Titanium Retainers
Bisimoto-Custom camshaft
Bisimoto- Port and polish
1600 precision injectors
GM 3bar MAP Sensor
H22 66mm Throttle Body - Tapper Bored matched.

Transmission-
97 prelude H22
Tilton twin disk and flywheel
Cusco 2way diff
level 2.9 drive shaft shop axles
SS braided clutch line

Turbo-
Turbonetics T3/T4 .60 trim
HKS BOV
Tial Wastegate 38mm w/ 23 psi in springs (red and blue)
28x8x2.5 FMIC
F22 log manifold
3' inch dowpipe

Exhaust-
2.5inch Apexi N1 catback exhaust.
Test Pipe

ECU-
Hondata S300

Brakes-
Baer D&S rotors
SS braided brake lines

Suspension-
Tokico illumina shocks
HKS 3' drop springs
ST sway bars
Hasport traction bar
SPC Camber kit
Ebay front, rear, and tie bar
Custom made Solid mounts
NRG Engine Damper (Dont ask why I have this and solid mounts) Just dont get intoxicated and internet shop at the same time.

Body-
Xenon Urethane Front bumper
Xenon Urethane Side Skirts
Xenon Urethane Rear Valance
FPV Viper Hood
FPV Buller Fenders
16" Rox Onyx wheels
215/45/16 Falken Avenis - I will never buy Falkens again!!

Future mods-
Custom made Intake Manifold- F22b1 Intake Manifold's are the worst designed POS!

F2B tranny swap. - since no one has done this in an Accord everything has to be custom designed and made. IMO F-H series transmissions are junk when you want to shift any higher than 8k rpms.

PAINT JOB- car is all grey primer and I could care less about looks until I am done on the performance side.

The car puts down plenty of power and handles like a champ !!! I can not express how well this fine tuned boat will stick in the sharpest turns. I have got some video clips of the beast playing around town. I have got some last summer time attacks on footage but thats when it was running 14psi. I know I said I wasnt going to get into mods, but it seemed like that was the question at hand.

BTW where do I build a picture gallery ?

Should I just post them here ?

Old 01-29-2008, 04:09 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member

1600 cc injectors??? What is your duty %age? Seems a bit large.

Nate ..... it was the title that did it ...... because everyone knows that I'm not usually this much of a smart@$$ ..... hmmm, wait a minute. Yes I am ..... man! now I'm confused! j/k

And now that you mention my smart@ssedness, would it be more proper to call accord drivers "accorders'" or "accordians"? Let's get the Brittish (and Geordians) and Australian input on this one since they seem to be the authorities on proper-idity (or should that be idiot-y).

What can I say? The mind-numbing stuff they've had my entire office working on the past 2 days is making me crazier!!!! But on the plus side, I did get to watch the first 19 episodes of Lost (never saw it before) and Pirates of the Carribean 2.

Old 01-29-2008, 04:52 PM

ORIGINAL: falkore24

1600 cc injectors??? What is your duty %age? Seems a bit large.

Nate ..... it was the title that did it ...... because everyone knows that I'm not usually this much of a smart@$$ ..... hmmm, wait a minute. Yes I am ..... man! now I'm confused! j/k

And now that you mention my smart@ssedness, would it be more proper to call accord drivers "accorders'" or "accordians"? Let's get the Brittish (and Geordians) and Australian input on this one since they seem to be the authorities on proper-idity (or should that be idiot-y).

What can I say? The mind-numbing stuff they've had my entire office working on the past 2 days is making me crazier!!!! But on the plus side, I did get to watch the first 19 episodes of Lost (never saw it before) and Pirates of the Carribean 2.
Accordian: Someone who knows about Accords and/or owns one.

Accorders: Accord Modders

Mind numbing work, I here you there.... we've been slow for a while now... At least this boat show is picking things up a bit, we got ahold of a stock of ridiculously cheap boats (new ones for a great price since the factory needed to get rid of them) so that's cool... but other than that I'm just chasing users around the forum deleting their dirty posts....

Quick Reply: Pretty much a know it all