New Member Area Are you new? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

returning member

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2010, 12:15 AM
Default returning member

So I wasnt here very long...I had a 92 (I think if I can remember) Accord and boy...letdown...just trashed...I got robbed and I have never let the guy live it down on what a POS he sold me.....but thats in the past.

I NOW have a 97 Accord that I just adore and love already.

Pix to come...need to find where my batteries are for my camera and get the car cleaned up for its first pics.

I do have a few questions on a couple of things....

Firstly...
Heater....I cant find any broken hoses or anything so far, and the AC is working fine I believe....I tried the heat though last night....and I was freezing (anything below about 80 gets me cold...I live in AZ and I had to drive late night up north...and I was freezing my butt off)...the blower blows....i THINK the dial is working correctly...I dont know yet...I know the one in my 92 was a lil weird...so thats a POSSIBLE problem fix...but I havent checked yet.

Cruise control....I gotta have the cruise man...GOTTA have it...I drive some times upwards of 500+ miles a day (in a LOWRIDER???? I gotta be nuts...but its how I like things)...and long distances too....so cruise is VERY important to me.....mine just doesnt work currently...the cruise button works, you hit SET and the light comes on the dash...but...it doesnt set....bummer

I am still sorting things out......there is lil things as always....but its all good....most of it I expected...nothing huge yet.....I am sure a lil cleaning and detailing will go a long way on a bunch also...and a DIY for window repaid coming up soon...since I have to have the worlds slowest up/down on the windows ever...and drivers of course doesnt like to set back into place...so yea...panels coming off and getting some repairs done there as well.

So thanks for having me back...I hope that I stay longer this time and so far I simply love my new to me car...quite a bit has been done already....hope you guys like it