New Member Area Are you new? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Trying to get myself a 98 honda accord

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2008, 05:35 PM
aidenshinoda
Unregistered
Default Trying to get myself a 98 honda accord

Hello everyone, first post here, and even though this question is not adzactly about the car itself, I am hoping someone might have an idea on how to help me out.

I am trying to get a 98 accord ex that a friend of mine is selling, but I need a loan to do this. I went in to try to get the loan but there was a bad mark on a credit score from a collection agency. I have since paid the balance off in full which will wipe the mark off my record 100%, unfortunately this process takes 4-6 weeks on average, could be less, could be more. My friend is stuck with payments on this car and is going to go ahead and post in various locations to sell it because I have not been able to come up with the money.

So basically, I cannot get a loan for several weeks, noone to lend me the money, the car is a 98 so many of the loan sites online will not provide loans for older cars like this, and I have no co-signer. Does anyone know of any possible way I can get my hands on this money, I really do not want this car to sell because he agreed to a very good deal. I might just have to wait it out and hope that the car is still available after my credit has been fixed, but I am hoping to find a way around that.

Old 03-24-2008, 08:21 AM
Default RE: Trying to get myself a 98 honda accord

I used to be a loan officer and American General loves loaning money to people with bad credit. The interest will kill you if you're late though. My husband used them also, His loan was 5000 @ 220 month for 24 months. If you have proof the account was paid, they'd probably give you the money provided you didnt have anything else negative.

Old 03-24-2008, 02:06 PM
Administrator
Default RE: Trying to get myself a 98 honda accord

Hello New Memberif you live in the right state you can go to this web site...you will have to put in your own www. to get there for we don't usually leave in links because it steals server space...fix up your profile with the correct city, sate and zip code also. Here is the site and don't forget to add your own www.(firstcash.com)

WheelBrokerAng [sm=gears.gif]