New Member Area Are you new? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

WAT IT IS

Old 02-06-2008, 12:06 AM
cb7631
Unregistered
Default WAT IT IS

waz goodie pplz i juss got my 92 accord in december a gudd project i got it wit no radio so i got a nice pioneer head unit and front and bacc alpine 6.5 type s speakers 1 digital desighn 9500 series15"sub&a digital desighn m1a amp looking 2 add da second amp in within da next month ......hope fully in da summer i convert it 2 5sp and drop a duce duce in that is about it

Old 02-06-2008, 12:34 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member
Default RE: WAT IT IS

Please type so it's not a chore to read. Plain english and puctuation are appreciated.

Welcome to HAF. ..... oh yeah, please put a signature together in your profile for future posts.

Old 02-06-2008, 01:04 PM
cb7631
Unregistered

ok i will keep that in mind.

Old 02-06-2008, 01:06 PM

Thank you very much!!!

Old 02-07-2008, 06:26 AM
Administrator

Thank You for joining up with us and also for typing your last post in English

WheelBrokerAng

Old 02-07-2008, 10:52 AM

CB: We don't mean to be on your case about this, but there are several of us that read hundreds of these threads a week and a post like your first one will normally just be ignored. We all know that this "internet shorthand language" is common with the younger crowd, but I'd expect that you'd rather get advice from people that are more experianced with cars than those that can actually read the shorthand easily.

Getting back to you first post, it looks like you have a nice project to work on. Correct me if I'm mistaken, but it is currently a 92 AT that you plan to swap in an H22 engine from a Prelude along with the manual tranny. Also, the stereo sounds nice .... what kind of 4-channel amp are you looking at? All your wiring worked well? Any other plans?

Old 02-09-2008, 12:09 AM
19Accord97
Unregistered

Welcome!

Tons of great advice here!

From my understandI think it is best to keep the same types of amps powering the same unit. Such as the sub in your case.

Old 02-09-2008, 12:14 AM

ORIGINAL: falkore24
CB: We don't mean to be on your case about this, but there are several of us that read hundreds of these threads a week and a post like your first one will normally just be ignored. We all know that this "internet shorthand language" is common with the younger crowd, but I'd expect that you'd rather get advice from people that are more experianced with cars than those that can actually read the shorthand easily.

see this is what i've been looking for

Old 02-09-2008, 12:44 PM
cb7631
Unregistered

yes im planning dropping da h22 .im looking at da same amp digital desighn m1a amp i onlii had 1 cuz i was short on money they go 4 $700 a piece!!and im hoping after my swap go for a nice jdm look wit a candy red paint job. but sometimes i think of leaving it auto and drop da h22 and get a shift kit and just straight spray it lol

Old 02-09-2008, 01:17 PM

short on cash and want to go fast now? Get a nitros kit and just run it till the engine blows, if you're going to do a swap anyway what do you care about the current motor?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: WAT IT IS