New Member Area Are you new? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Who has Ivory Leather Interior?

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2005, 03:44 PM
Asil12
Unregistered
Default Who has Ivory Leather Interior?

Hi,

I'm buying a new EX with leather and can't decide on exterior and interior colors. I'm probably making too much of this, but I keep my cars at least 7 years and want a car to look as good then as it does when new. And I'm definately not the type to be cleaning it constantly. My current car which has dark tan leather and tan interior definately darkened over the years. So the question is...won't the ivory interior get dirtier and the ivory leather discolored over time? Does the interior overall look dirtier and harder to keep clean, especially in the winter?

I know the black interior will wear better, but the exterior colors are limited and I think of all black in the summer! I need to make a decision quickly. Everyone in my life is starting to get annoyed at me because I am totally stuck! If only Honda would allow you to pick the interior and exterior colors you want instead of having to pick one already done. Oh well! I would welcome all input, especially you Ivory Interior car owners! Thanks!!