Nitrous, Super Chargers, & Turbos All charged talk about going FAST.

Honda Accord 04 going Turbo?

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2008, 09:34 PM
Htown_Accord07
Unregistered
Default Honda Accord 04 going Turbo?

Well i was wondering if there was a turbo kit for a honda accord 2.4l engine? cuz im really tryin to put some power in my car but need help in doing it...

If u guys got any tips into makin my engine go faster den it is, ill b happy to hear them...

Old 07-28-2008, 06:39 AM
Been Around A Long Time Member
Default RE: Honda Accord 04 going Turbo?

intake/ header/ exhaust...less than 1k... turbo = 4k @ least

Old 07-28-2008, 05:02 PM

the first question should be ist that which way do u want to go?? do u want to go FI(Forced Induction) or NA(Naturally Aspirated)??

Old 07-28-2008, 07:56 PM

ORIGINAL: Htown_Accord07

Well i was wondering if there was a turbo kit for a honda accord 2.4l engine? cuz im really tryin to put some power in my car but need help in doing it...

If u guys got any tips into makin my engine go faster den it is, ill b happy to hear them...

Therein lies the problem. You want the added power, but are not sure how to go about doing it. This leads to thousands of mispent dollars and headaches.

Old 07-28-2008, 08:46 PM

I've read about kits under development but never seen one on the market yet. You'll need the parts, a high rated shop to install & fabricate, a top tuner, and several dyno sessions. Plan on $8-10K.

Old 08-01-2008, 05:38 PM
Htown_Accord07
Unregistered

oh okay thanks for the info on my engine.... but if i was to switch out my engine what would b a good one cuz i was thinkin to switch it out for a tl engine non S since the S wont fit in my car.... but any other engine u think i could change it for? tryin to keep it in the honda family..

and if i keep my engine what are the best way to tune it up instead of turbo or supercharger?

Old 08-01-2008, 05:45 PM

Bolt-ons are the best way to see significant gains...up to an extent. A good I/H/E setup nets you maybe 20-25 HP.

Old 08-01-2008, 05:47 PM
Htown_Accord07
Unregistered

woo thanks i might do the i/h/e but if i do dat can i still put a super charger in?

Old 08-03-2008, 01:10 AM

i think your really still undecided...you should think about what you really want to do with your car...the main question first is that do you want to go Forced Induction(FI) way or Naturally Aspirated(NA) way...cuz if you dont make up your mind you will most probably gonna waste your money for the stuffs you buy now and then go on the other direction later...

reasearch FI and NA setups first so that you can have some ideas bout them...and so it can also help you to choose which way you want to go...

Old 08-03-2008, 08:40 AM

ORIGINAL: Htown_Accord07

woo thanks i might do the i/h/e but if i do dat can i still put a super charger in?
This question scares me. I think you better find out how these systems work before you go buying anything for your car.

Quick Reply: Honda Accord 04 going Turbo?