North East ME, NH, VT, MA, RI, CT, NJ, NY, PA

July 10th '11, ALL HONDA ACCORD MEET FORT LEE NJ

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2011, 04:34 PM
Default July 10th '11, ALL HONDA ACCORD MEET FORT LEE NJ

Hey guys. This isn't my meet but I'm posting this up here to see who else is interested.

I'm also trying to arrange a Menlo Park Mall Meet/Caravan to Fort Lee on the day of if anyone is interested. Post here!

ALL HONDA ACCORD OUT MEET

(COPIED FROM B20VTEC.com and also on Driveaccord.net, My8thGen)

After being asked to throw another accord meet I finally decided to make it happen....I know there all tons of honda accords all from different generations out there with all kind of set up and look..last year we tried to make it happen and we did till a suddenly rain storm made us go home..I'll be posting this meet on another forums so people can see it and come....lets keep it organized we all are adult and just want to have a great time enjoying what we like...so please no stupid or reckless actions, remember its a family park...

Date: July 10th

Where: Ross Dock park
Henry Hudson Drive
Fort Lee, NJ 07024
Google Maps

Time: 10am till whenever
fell free to bring ur family there are playground for kids and grills for bbq's

Directions how to get there:

From Routes 4 & 46 and I-95 local lanes: Take the exit for Fort Lee / Palisades Interstate Parkway (Exit 72 from I-95 Local Lanes). Continue straight (east) on Bridge Plaza South past several traffic lights. At the last light (“T” intersection), turn right (south) onto Hudson Terrace. The southern park entrance will be on the left part way down the hill. Follow Henry Hudson Drive about 1 mi. to the Ross Dock circle and follow signs.

From New York City: Take the upper level of the George Washington Bridge to the first Fort Lee exit. Bear right and proceed down the ramp to the traffic light. Turn right onto Hudson Terrace passing beneath the George Washington Bridge and past the entrance to Fort Lee Historic Park. The southern park entrance (Henry Hudson Drive) will be on the left part way down the hill. Follow Henry Hudson Drive about 1 mi. to the Ross Dock circle and follow signs.