Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

*****So.Cal Neighborhood Watch***** (I was followed)

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2007, 03:06 AM
Default *****So.Cal Neighborhood Watch***** (I was followed)

*can we make this an HAF official thread?* (post up your story!)
We gotta let ppl. know what we see & what to look out for, thieves have been running a muck for too long..... =(
We'll tonight I was heading to a friends house out in chino/hills. I was approaching a red light when I decided to switch over two lanes preparing for an upcoming right ,on a 4 lane street( | L1 |^ = lexus|L2 | *=me |) While making my lane changes I noticed a black 03' gs 400 up ahead waiting on the red. Just before I came to a complete stop two lanes away from him the light turned green, and I proceeded. I noticed the Lexus began to switch lanes behind me. Immediately my "Spidey Senses" went bizerk! I tried to pay it no mind. So I continued on slowly driving slightly slower than the speed limit and it would not pass me. Another right turn was ahead, in which he followed me again. So I really began to go slower, again he would not pass. Two turns left before I reached my homies house & I knew I've never seen this car in his hood. So at a slow left I brake & pull of to the shoulder waiting for him to pass, again he slows up & stays behind. Just as I'm about to make the last right, I point the nose of my car down the street & stop! he goes straight. The street my homie lives on is a culda-sack so I pass my homies house and flip that bitch, turn my lights off and I sit & wait in neutral(nvr know what you gotta do), knowing the car was not from the area I knew he'd eventually double back in fear of getting lost... so I wait, I wait, I wait
( after alerting the homies to keep an eye out) sure enough 6 min goes by & I spot him goin back the other way......I did not pursue simply because I was un-armed, but after tonight that will change. I'm not advocating any violence!!! But in case one day you need to flip the script & follow them to get a license plate number or info. you got to be ready! :thumbdown: damn! Fockin thieves!

vehicle description: It looked very similar to this one below, w/ rims that were much more spokey 10-18 spoke 20+ size rims, dark tinted windows &, a trunk wing...

Old 10-19-2007, 10:08 AM
Almost A Senior Member
Default RE: *****So.Cal Neighborhood Watch***** (I was followed)

Strap up with the 'ole 40 cal. Smith & Wesson..

Old 10-19-2007, 10:12 AM

.45 ACP FTW. .40 is overrated. It's just a wussified 10mm. My next gun will be a 10mm. The .40 was actually created because FBI agents could not handle therecoil from the 10mm guns they used to carry (pansies). So they shortened the round and put less powder in it. Making it weaker and giving it less recoil.

Old 10-19-2007, 10:43 AM
Almost A Senior Member

Mine is the sigma series, it just like the glock. S&W actually got sued over the design....the slide and stock from glocks will cross right over to the S&W....anyway. its pretty much a range gun, got somepretty good recoilso i have to work hard to shoot good groups...makes me better withall metal guns like my favorite....the Ruger KP90

Old 10-19-2007, 10:55 AM

Don't get me wrong, I think the .40 is a great round. But I do think it is overrated.
Ruger KP90 is frickin bad @$$.My dad got me a Springfield Arms 1911A1 (Identical toa Colt 1911 .45)for a graduation gift when I graduated from College.My dad's got a P89 which is the gun I learned to shootwith. 9mm looks tiny compared to .45 though. Ruger makes a great gun. Very reliable. My dad's has neverjammed even once. Even when we'd shoot cheap ammo through it. The same cannot be said for many more expensive guns I have fired. I am not impressed by a gun if it ever jams on me.
I also like the Springfield XD .45 that holds 14 rounds in the clip. That's impressive for a .45.

Old 10-19-2007, 11:16 AM
Almost A Senior Member

all this talk about guns makes me want to start lookin for another.....Maybe a slimline 9mm from Kel-Tec... http://www.kel-tec-cnc.com/pf9.html Its only .88 inches thick...keep it in my pocket if i had to...[sm=violent053.gif]

Old 10-19-2007, 11:20 AM

Taser gun...You don't want to bust a cap. You just want to stun. If you kill them you can't tie them to a chair and beat the crap out of them to find out why the hell they were following you.

Old 10-19-2007, 11:47 AM

ORIGINAL: Trav20

Taser gun...You don't want to bust a cap. You just want to stun. If you kill them you can't tie them to a chair and beat the crap out of them to find out why the hell they were following you.
I like that idea. Torture FTW!!

Old 10-19-2007, 12:31 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member

Nothing beats the decompression death in The Abyss!!!!

Old 10-19-2007, 02:27 PM

Idk getting tied to a chair is cool but i thought of something better. Taser them, then put them in your basement tiedto a chair and lock it and dont feed them for a day. come back a day later and put a country fried steak, mashed potatoes, and some okra five feet in front of them(close enough to smell but far enough they can't reach it). Then ask them why they were following you. If they don't tell you, take a few bites. If they don't tell you before you eat it all, then they are screwed...ROYALLY!

Quick Reply: *****So.Cal Neighborhood Watch***** (I was followed)