Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.
View Poll Results: Should Status be a moderator?
Yes
11.11%
Of COURSE!
22.22%
Heck No
33.33%
Not Really Sure
33.33%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Alec (Status) for MODERATOR!

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2009, 11:13 PM
19Accord97
Unregistered
Lightbulb Alec (Status) for MODERATOR!

In honor of our great member on HAF, Alec, otherwise known as Status is in my opinion fit to be a mod. Such a move would increase traffic, help more members, and get this forum rolling again like it did in 2005.

I hereby nominate Status.

Reply and cast your vote!

Old 10-15-2009, 01:52 AM
Been Around A Long Time Member

thank you tyler, i am honored and touch that you'd nominate me. I ALEC ACCEPT YOUR NOMINATION!!!!

Old 10-15-2009, 02:00 AM

before the bashing begans, yes i have had violations on this site. we all have we were all young once. i promise to bring a more vibrant and exciting HAF. and heck if i win the peace prize while doing it... Awesome! i also want to extend a hand to Tyler whom i will nominate as vice mod. for those days im not able to give 100% i know Tyler will have my back and most importantly have the back of HAF. thank you

Alec

Old 10-15-2009, 02:11 AM

Old 10-15-2009, 02:22 AM

Yeah!! GUY-Five!!!

Old 10-15-2009, 02:32 AM
19Accord97
Unregistered

As these tears of joy flow down my face, I extend my gratitude of your vice nomination.

I too, as Alec has already done, gladly and proudly, accept my vice mod nomination. I too promise to serve for the betterment of HAF and take over mother HAF when our loyal and beautiful moderator cannot.

"To the betterment of HAF - To the betterment of the internet - To the betterment of the Honda world - We pledge to serve and monitor with the necessary force so willing our Honda followers"

Old 10-15-2009, 02:41 AM
Super Moderator
Question But Here's The Kicker...I Ask

Could he-if asked - run the forum 1000% in that capicity over in the Car Of The Month
Forum ?

Old 10-15-2009, 02:46 AM
Administrator
Talking And Look At TooFatts Post Already

Originally Posted by status
before the bashing begans, yes i have had violations on this site. we all have we were all young once. i promise to bring a more vibrant and exciting HAF. and heck if i win the peace prize while doing it... Awesome! i also want to extend a hand to Tyler whom i will nominate as vice mod. for those days im not able to give 100% i know Tyler will have my back and most importantly have the back of HAF. thank you

Alec
You would have to give Danny a Infraction for posting a Non Compliant post because its against the rules..Has no relevance
to anything...just more post whoreing..sorry My Stereo Guru..but I had to point that out to a possible new WananaBe

Old 10-15-2009, 10:58 AM
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by WheelBroker1
Could he-if asked - run the forum 1000% in that capicity over in the Car Of The Month
Forum ?
I could and would with the slight help of my vice-pres. we together are an unstoppable force that will bring hope and light to haf, and get it back to where it once was. in the future i promise weekly polls, crude humor, and the sexiness of alec and the slight ghandyness of tyler.

Old 10-15-2009, 01:42 PM

Originally Posted by status
I could and would with the slight help of my vice-pres. we together are an unstoppable force that will bring hope and light to haf, and get it back to where it once was. in the future i promise weekly polls, crude humor, and the sexiness of alec and the slight ghandyness of tyler.
Dude why are you so desperate to be a mod? It's not a celebrity status, this is the internet what is the big deal? I already offered my help take care of them spam, I was denied, so don't get your hopes up. And I actually increase traffic to HAF, without me and "myaccord" the A/V section would be dead. I have been a mod on other forums (xbox-scene and RCG), it's really not what your thinking it is. The point is to help keep the forum clean, not try and feel accepted and part of a community. You also have to display some sort of maturity, how do we know you'll know use your mod powers correctly? I think giving either of you power to delete and edit posts will not end well. You have to remember this is a business for someone, and not an online party zone.

And my post was completely relevant, I was making fun of these two for taking online roles so seriously. While trying to keep it less verbal, but I have no problem expressing my thoughts if that is what is preferred. Figured it would be better for both parties that way.

Last edited by t00fatt; 10-15-2009 at 01:49 PM.

Quick Reply: Alec (Status) for MODERATOR!