Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

be careful...and watch your back

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2008, 12:44 PM
Default be careful...and watch your back

I don't knw if you guys have heard about this.

But theres a crew known as bloods that seem to be playing a sick game, basically when a new person wants to join they have to prove it by getting a car and driving at night time with there lights off and basically the first driver to flash them to turn on there lights,they have to chase the car and kill everyone inside the vehicle... SO BE CAREFUL

And sometimes they'll drive with High beam lights so be aware are DONT FLASH ANYONE WITH THERE LIGHTS OFF or there HIGH BEAMS on!

Safe driving and watch your back...supposedly police nationwide and investigating but so far no leads have been brought up

Old 03-19-2008, 01:13 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: be careful...and watch your back

Check out snopes.com because I remember hearing that this was an urban legend. Still, don't be stupid & put yourself in a dangerous situation.

Old 03-19-2008, 01:28 PM

Yeah...this is an old hoax. There are no reports of this ever actually happening: http://www.snopes.com/horrors/madmen/lightsout.asp

Anyways....If I'm not on HAF, I'm usually on snopes.com. I think I've read nearly everything on that site. Many people have stopped sending me emails cause 90% of the emails I get, I email the person back and tell them the email is false. haha

Old 03-19-2008, 01:31 PM

ORIGINAL: 00AccordLX5spd

Yeah...this is an old hoax. There are no reports of this ever actually happening: http://www.snopes.com/horrors/madmen/lightsout.asp

Anyways....If I'm not on HAF, I'm usually on snopes.com. I think I've read nearly everything on that site. Many people have stopped sending me emails cause 90% of the emails I get, I email the person back and tell them the email is false. haha
I did that (sent an e-mail back saying the were mistaken) to my inlaws and just about started a stupid argument... the whole e-mail about "in god we trust" isn't on the new 1 dollar coins so boycott them.... and it provides a link to the U.S. mint, so I clicked on it read the page and it states plane as day that it's now on the side of the coin.... so I replied and informed them of their misguidance.... that got forwarded to my brother in law who likes to argue.... then back to me.... almost got out of hand... It just cracks me up that someone will send you an e-mail with a link in it that PROVES that the e-mail they sent you is a hoax...

Old 03-19-2008, 01:34 PM

I know! Especially when the fricken US MINT shows pictures of where the dollar says "IN GOD WE TRUST" on it! I even saw an episode of "How It's Made" where they showed the US Mint making the new dollar coins. They showed "IN GOD WE TRUST" on the coins!

What really bugs me is now emails are starting to say "verified on snopes.com" or "confirmed true by snopes.com" and people believe it because the words are in there. 90% of the time when an email says that, snopes.com still says the email is false HAHA! It just goes to show you people will believe anything they read in an email.

I think I need to make up some elaborate email talking about how someone made a time machine and it really works, but it uses puppies as fuel so people need tosign a petitionso they will stop killing puppies. i guarantee you 50% of the people who read the email would believe it, sign the petition, and send it to everyone they know!

Old 03-19-2008, 02:38 PM

thats pretty cool site lol but still be careful out there

Old 03-19-2008, 03:26 PM

Yeah no joke. People are fricken crazy in their cars too. i always get on to my wife if she ever flips anybody off. I always tell her that is going to get her shot if she keeps it up. People in Mississippi do keep guns in their cars. i guarantee you

Old 03-19-2008, 04:11 PM

yes it is crazy here in miami too!i have a temper too but i always hold it in, people just dont care nowadays

Old 03-20-2008, 01:57 PM

FAKE!!!

Old 03-20-2008, 02:19 PM

Yes. We already established that[sm=smiley20.gif]

Quick Reply: be careful...and watch your back