Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

Church of England says OK to kill newborn babies that are severely impared

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2006, 06:43 PM
Default RE: Church of England says OK to kill newborn babies that are severely impared

I'll go back to my black and white statement to disprove your monkey statement.... There are Black People, there are White People and there are half/half correct? Now eventually most of the more populized portions of the world (eventually meaning a LONG fricken time) will develop into a single skin color but the more remote areas (such as middle of nowhere africa) might still maintain black people, then you could say that everyone who is alive at that time is a descendant of black people (however small the portion may be) and we may still share some of the same characteristics as them however we will look nothing like them and probably not act or think like them either...

Just so you're aware I'm also a pro-life christian but I feel that it is important to know other peoples opinions and views.... And not to mention Religon has it's own set of holes too and those are filled with faith in religon just like the holes in evolution are filled with "faith" or "Belief" in it being true