Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

come and join us in A.A.

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2009, 03:37 AM
Post come and join us in A.A.

im trying to start a new club for all of us with this addiction. this, "accordiction".

if you can answer yes to any of these 5 symptoms then you may be, an "accordiholic"

are you:

1. up late night scouring the web for elusive and rare items for your accord?
2. having constant thoughts of "what to do next" to your accord?
3. subject to stronger feelings for your accord than your ex girlfriend?
4. find yourself pondering power adders or body mods to your accord?
5. an owner of an accord?

if you answered yes to any of these questions, you may be, an "accordiholic." there's no reason to feel ashamed. there are others out there just like you. living with their accordiction day by day.

so take the step to embracing your conditoin. rather than surpressing it. and join me and others, in the group, known as A.A.

to sign up is simple, just reply to this post acknowledging your condtion and add the following to your sig

Proud Member of Accordiholics Anonymous (#_)

your member number will reflect your post number in response to this thread

i encourage all of you to join me, in A.A.

i'll have a decal drawn up in a day or so. so all of us can alert others of this largely unknown affliction. (by sticking the humble decal on your ds rear window/quarter glass.) <-pending the groups success and level of support of course

i started a car club a couple years back and it ended up becomming an entity all by its self, to this day i keep finding more cars in my hometown with the "Lowered Expectations" decal on it when i go back to PA, and that was only a passing idea one night with the guys. all of our cars were dropped and we figured we'd start a club dedicated to the fact that we had lowered cars, hence "Lowered Expectations"
I'd like to do something similar with this idea. hopefully it will catch on

Last edited by jivecd5; 08-22-2009 at 11:43 AM.
Old 08-22-2009, 06:31 PM

Hi, my name is Corey and I am a Accordiholic. I own a 1996 Honda Accord LX Coupe 2.2L that is totally stock. Since I just got a job I will now have some money to put into my Accord. I am constantly wondering what to do next on my car. I finally decided that I will put a AEM SRI and a MagnaFlow cat-back exhaust.

Old 08-22-2009, 09:02 PM
Administrator
Thumbs up Hello Jivecd5

I'm all for your club but ask that you make sure that you dont put in or allow any advertisements direct or indirect in the post...

Good Luck, and Yes I'm in

Old 08-25-2009, 10:19 AM

im down for a new decal....

Old 08-29-2009, 12:25 PM

Thanks WheelBroker, I'll do what i can to keep advertisements out of this post. and thanks for the support.

what do you guys think about the badge? i tried to keep a similar font as the accord badge.

come and join us in A.A.-customdecal543363.jpg

once we get some more people on board i'll get a quote for a bulk shippment of window badges. remember, strength in numbers!

Last edited by jivecd5; 08-29-2009 at 12:31 PM.