Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

Crappy Xmas Present

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2007, 03:24 PM
Almost A Senior Member
Default Crappy Xmas Present

I finally got my 46in lcd tv last week and it already gave out on me. I was watching the lakers game and all of a sudden there was a green line, one pixel in width, that ran down the screen. Called Samsung but they will only fix it so I'll try to get it replaced through fry's if they don't charge me shipping.

Old 12-25-2007, 03:34 PM
Administrator
Default RE: Crappy Xmas Present

If within the 30 day period, you should be able to pack it up in the original box and cart it back to the store and get a refund of your money $$$ why arent you packing it up right now instead of yaking about it in here...

Merry Christmas anyways

Old 12-25-2007, 03:36 PM
Administrator

And by the way...When are you going to type in your city, state and zip code in your profile [sm=smiley25.gif]

Comon man, let's get with it!

WheelBrokerAng [sm=groupwave.gif]

Old 12-26-2007, 03:12 AM
Almost A Senior Member

I got it at Frys online so I can't return it to the store. Looks like I'm gona have to pay to ship it back to them for the exchange. I don't put in my city because I'm out of town for college and I travel a lot so theres really no fixed city.

Old 12-26-2007, 09:45 AM

I would be crappin in my pants I would be so mad. When I buy an HD, I'm going to be sure to buy it from a store I can pack it up and return it to.
Probably what is wrong with it is it was damaged by the shipping company in the first place. They probably dropped it or something.
When you ship it back, I strongly recommend you buy shipping insurance as well as delivery confirmation. You do not want them saying they never received it.

Old 12-26-2007, 01:31 PM
Administrator

ORIGINAL: superballz00

I got it at Frys online so I can't return it to the store. Looks like I'm gona have to pay to ship it back to them for the exchange. I don't put in my city because I'm out of town for college and I travel a lot so theres really no fixed city.
That's one of the bad down falls of buying on line..too bad for you..makes it hard to get ride of it a easy way.
By the way,WE still would like a city, state and zip code of your address, it is the rules my friend..

The IP address that you are using here in the web..I can publish it for all to see if you wish..

WheelBrokerAng

Old 12-26-2007, 02:37 PM
Almost A Senior Member

Looks like they won't charge me shipping. Set everything up for me so that DHL will come and pick up the TV on friday. They didn't say anything about insurance on the shipping but I'll call them and ask about it.

I live in Cali and travel back and forth between LA and Sac. The IP address you see is probably the mask ip that I use since I connect through VPN.

Old 12-28-2007, 03:28 PM

www.IP-Changer.net.
If only we had no needfor verification....

Old 12-30-2007, 06:48 PM
Almost A Senior Member

Well dad decided to go with a more expensive TV for the exchange. Too bad it dropped $100 the day after but Fry's online won't match the price since it was at the store and not the online price. Really surprised me that they will not match the price of their regular stores. I asked them about insurance on the shipment and they said that they do insure any shipment over $250.

Old 12-31-2007, 12:03 AM
Administrator

Well The Target stores wont match there on line sales either so I guess that this is how the big companys decide to treat the people who keep their big companies running, I have seen that good old WalMart does tho..guess thats why I shop both on the Inter-net and in their stores...

WheelBrokerAng

[IMG]local://upfiles/22/F0C517DA91CE4188883403141CA46EAE.gif[/IMG]

Quick Reply: Crappy Xmas Present