Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

Do you watch Conan and Jay Leno?

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2008, 11:20 AM
19Accord97
Unregistered
Default Do you watch Conan and Jay Leno?

I do! Personally I think Letterman is quite possibly one of the most boring men in the world. And when he got his beard shaven off, that was just stupid and a waste of time. Not creative at all. Anyways!

Does anyone else think Conan or Jay are better without the writers? I personally do. Plus it gives the host more chances to show us the comedy they can offer and other random clips about other workers or the show we otherwise would have never been able to see before. I know of course, a host could not run a show without writers for a period of years, but the writerstrike has actually been a positive thing to me in the late night show scenario.

Now other shows such as Lost and The Office is a completely different story

Old 01-14-2008, 11:33 AM
Default RE: Do you watch Conan and Jay Leno?

I clicked thinking it was Conan as in Arnie Schwartzer....... [cant spell it] Who is this Conan ?

Old 01-14-2008, 11:41 AM
Been Around A Long Time Member

Conan O'Brian.

i dont watch a lot of TV. Most of my free time (and I have a LOT) is spent on the computer or hanging out with friends
i watch family guy, the simpsons, lost (when its on), and occasionally fraiser. 'bout it.

Old 01-14-2008, 11:46 AM

He is a late night talk show host like Leno & Letterman.

Old 01-14-2008, 11:56 AM

ORIGINAL: nafango2

Conan O'Brian.

i dont watch a lot of TV. Most of my free time (and I have a LOT) is spent on the computer or hanging out with friends
i watch family guy, the simpsons, lost (when its on), and occasionally fraiser. 'bout it.
Conan O'Brien even... *L* and yeah I used to watch him every night, stopped for a while because the re-runs were driving me nuts. Some of the stuff he does is better without the writers but I think a LOT of his jokes fall flat on their face because the writers aren't there... The thing to keep in mind though is that Conan used to write for SNL back when it was popular so he's no slouch himslef.... I like Jay but Conan is much better INMO, as for Carson I think he's a waste of air space....

Old 01-15-2008, 04:10 AM

Carson is still on tv? wow. I wonder if he pays the network to have his show on. I don't think anyone watches lol.

Old 01-15-2008, 04:13 AM

ORIGINAL: RTexasF

He is a late night talk show host like Leno & Letterman.

leno and letterman - who the f.... are they ?

Old 01-15-2008, 06:57 AM

Jay Leno and David Letterman and competing late night show hosts. Both were stand up comedians that eventually graduated to anchoring their respective shows. The format for both is comedy/entertainment.

Old 01-15-2008, 10:58 AM
Been Around A Long Time Member

lol damn don't know anything about late night shows in the US eh?

google would help

i used to watch conan a lot.. .but his intros are always the same, and his skits get lamer and lamer (Quackers.. eating duck...
leno is ok.. .but he gets boring too..

and yeah.. letterman is the most boring human on the planet!

Old 01-15-2008, 11:23 AM

and conan has grown a full beard. so, what the heck is going on now? is this the theme/response to the writers strike? all the late night talk show hosts want to grow beards!

Quick Reply: Do you watch Conan and Jay Leno?