Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

DRIVEWIRE.COM returns

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2007, 03:24 PM
Almost A Senior Member
Default DRIVEWIRE.COM returns

Just a warning to anyone who may be purchasing or returning anything from Drivewire.com.. In march i ordered my camber kits for my car...I purchased Intrax kits and they only come in singles, like left front only or right front, not the pair...so i got one for the left front and the left rear....no too helpful...and they were $214. so i ordered eibach front and rears within 2 days of the first order...And returned the Itrax when they came in...sometime in late march or early April....And just now am I getting my refund on the first order...After calling and emailing for 3 months......I would have never got it if I hadnt kept hassling them for MY money...

Old 07-12-2007, 06:13 PM
Default RE: DRIVEWIRE.COM returns

I was just looking at your photo, do you have ANY sidewall on those tires? are those 19's or 20's? they look huge! and thanks for the heads up about drivewire.com

Old 07-12-2007, 08:16 PM
Administrator

ORIGINAL: bssmagik83

Just a warning to anyone who may be purchasing or returning anything from Drivewire.com.. In march i ordered my camber kits for my car...I purchased Intrax kits and they only come in singles, like left front only or right front, not the pair...so i got one for the left front and the left rear....no too helpful...and they were $214. so i ordered eibach front and rears within 2 days of the first order...And returned the Itrax when they came in...sometime in late march or early April....And just now am I getting my refund on the first order...After calling and emailing for 3 months......I would have never got it if I hadnt kept hassling them for MY money...

Old 07-13-2007, 07:02 AM
Almost A Senior Member

Really they're 18's on some 40 series Kuhmo's....I think the curbmay be playingtricks with your eyes

http://www.car-rims.com/detail.aspx?ID=716

Old 07-13-2007, 04:50 PM

Yes it is.... It looks like they are like a 15 or 20 series tire in that photo....