Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

Fast and the Furious 4 summer of 09

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2008, 02:20 PM
Default Fast and the Furious 4 summer of 09

Well its back and its getting a little diffirent each time,
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1013752/

so paul walker and vin diesel are back and now they hunt down lettys killer?????? Weird
http://www.beyondhollywood.com/categ...-4-2009-movie/

The Fast and the Furious 4″ so far: Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, and Jordana Brewster are back. And according to the guys over at Latino Review, who have read the script, also back is Michelle Rodriguez as Letty and Han (played by Sung Kang) from “Tokyo Drift”. Wait, didn’t Han died at the end of “Tokyo Drift”? Yes, he did, but it is believe that “FF4″ will be a prequel to FF3. Or at least, it’ll take place before the last movie. Unless, of course, they make this Han the other Han’s evil twin brother or something.

Old 01-07-2008, 02:23 PM
Default RE: Fast and the Furious 4 summer of 09

Fast and Furious: 4x4... QUAD REVENGE!

Why didn't they just stop?

Old 01-07-2008, 02:43 PM
Super Moderator

I can only imagine how craptacular this movie will be.

The only reason i liked the first one was because i was young and uneducated, since then its been pure crap.

4min of racing, hour and a half of BS

Old 01-07-2008, 02:52 PM

I think it's a bad idea to release a 4 but perhpas they'll straigten up their act.... I'd MUCH rather watch a FF4 than all those fricken "Bring it On" cheerleading movies.... I think there's like 5 now?

Old 01-07-2008, 03:16 PM
19Accord97
Unregistered

I think Tokyo Drift was an excellent movie. The first two were okay, but I thought the 3rd was saweet! And hey, at least they actually modify the cars...at least the (king car?) or w/e its called. Liek the Skyline motor in the old Mustang...pretty cool.

Old 01-07-2008, 03:23 PM

their unrealistic portrayle of the cars performance and such is what drove me nuts. They are supposedly racing a 1/4 mile in many scenes that last like 2 minutes... Not to mention the one comment that drives me up the walls... when he accuses him of being a granny driver who doesn't double clutch.... I have NEVER seen a driver double clutch in a drag race.... If they would just get the facts straight I'd be more happy...

Old 01-07-2008, 03:41 PM
19Accord97
Unregistered

True, but that was the first movie and I too agree!

Have you seen Tokyo Drift? I think it is pretty realistic for the majority. But every movie has their share, whether its small or large of "Hollywood Facts". The ending is a surprise...and I love the car

Old 01-07-2008, 03:47 PM

Vin Diesel'scareer must really be going down the crapper.
Oh and BTW, Vin's real name is Marcus Vincent. How cocky do you have to be to name yourself "Diesel"? What a d-bag.

Old 01-07-2008, 03:48 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: 19Accord97

I think Tokyo Drift was an excellent movie. The first two were okay, but I thought the 3rd was saweet! And hey, at least they actually modify the cars...at least the (king car?) or w/e its called. Liek the Skyline motor in the old Mustang...pretty cool.
I love how they put a skyline motor in a mustang in what looks like a few hours lol.

and how he can drive a car he has never driven before and beat a guy that knows his car inside and out. esp seeing mustangs arent exactly the greatest handling cars

Old 01-07-2008, 03:49 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member

Marcus just doesn't sound tough ...... Deisel ...... now that sounds like a guy on steroids!!!

Quick Reply: Fast and the Furious 4 summer of 09