Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

Gaming...

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2007, 09:46 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member
Default RE: Gaming...

have it only played a little..... my obession with other games takes me away from games and then something shiny shows up and its all over....

Old 07-12-2007, 10:27 PM

ORIGINAL: sir_nasty

Anyone played Zelda Twilight Princess yet? I just picked it up a couple of hours ago and don't get off for a while yet, my wife is a Zelda/Nintendo Fanatic so I had to buy it for her...
lol I already beat it...it is a GREAT game!

Old 07-12-2007, 11:04 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member

looking forward to halo 3...

Old 07-13-2007, 06:17 AM
Administrator

Cruisen usa was really good and I enjoyed it my self!

WheelBrokerAng [sm=americanasmiley.gif]

Old 07-13-2007, 01:19 PM

ORIGINAL: smaglik

looking forward to halo 3...
When Halo 2 came out it was the only game or electronic thing that I have ever eagerly awaited, I showed up at like 5 minutes after midnight when Blockbuster released it and bought a colectors edition brand new from them.... I now have to buy an xbox 360 for Halo 3 and a Wii for the beter graphics version of Twilight princess....

Has anyone beaten Twilight princess on the wii and compared it to the gamecube? Did the movement requirements of the controls get tedious?

Old 07-13-2007, 01:43 PM

Anybody here play the source mod insurgency? It's got to be one of the cleanest most realistic fps's out there. It's free if you have hl2.

http://www.insurgencymod.net/media

Old 07-13-2007, 04:52 PM

ORIGINAL: sir_nasty

Has anyone beaten Twilight princess on the wii and compared it to the gamecube? Did the movement requirements of the controls get tedious?
Yea I beat it all you do for the sword is swing the controller. You don't have to swing in any certain direction.So yea it kind of getstiring if you swing your whole arm every time you wish for link to swing the sword. I thought it got kind of boring in the game because how hard you swing the controller didn't dictate how hard link would swing the sword. That is when I found flicking the controller is just as effective as swinging your arm.I personally liked the wii controls better, but with the wii you sometimes catch yourself doing wii-like controller movements on other systems.

Old 07-13-2007, 05:21 PM

*ROFL* I never considered that.... playing a driving game or something on an x-box and you start trying to turn the conroler and stuff.... probably looks pretty entertaining!

Graphics wise Wii to Gamecube is it a huge difference?

Old 07-13-2007, 06:18 PM

No It won't blow you away or anything but the wii's version is better as in smoother and sharper looking

wii

gamecube

Old 07-14-2007, 06:10 PM

It looks way sweet on the Wii, it be cool if you got the same action shots on the two differnt systems.
Too bad i dont see myself buying a Wii. Sort of the reason why i didnt get Guitar Hero. Tht game is addicting but i wud look goofy with a guitar strapped around my shoulder.
Im still stuck on Juiced. Only been playing arcade mode, no career yet.