Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

Gillette Fusion Power

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2007, 12:14 AM
Default Gillette Fusion Power

Anyone using the Gillette Fusion Power razor? If so, do you think it's a big improvement over the triple ordouble-blade razors, or is it all marketing hype?

Old 03-01-2007, 01:18 AM
Default RE: Gillette Fusion Power

Yes it is highly recomended... I have bought every one ever made and they only get better.

Old 03-01-2007, 02:09 AM
19Accord97
Unregistered

Whats the price on those? I had the Gillette turbo or platnium and it was $9 for 4 replacements blades...so now I use the 5 for 97 cent Gillette double razors. The triple blade is def. a like a Cadillac in my opinion compared to the cheapies. I would be interested in trying it though, and doesnt it have a battery too or is that a diff one?

Old 03-01-2007, 02:58 AM
Administrator

I use a Bowie Knife too shave so cant tell you if shes good or
Bad [:-]

Just Kidding of course

WheelBrokerAng

Old 03-01-2007, 10:25 AM
Been Around A Long Time Member

I love it especially the one blade on the back for side burns, keeps my chinstrap sideburns looking clean. I get the replacements at BJs, I think its $15 or $20 for 24 replacements. I don't know if the vibration helps, I usually don't even turn it on. All in all its the best razor I've used, its just a bit expensive.

Old 03-01-2007, 09:08 PM
poser_pilot6
Unregistered

I have the non powered Fusion razor, and I love it. Its great. I had a Mach 3 powered one before this, and it was really good too. I cant use cheapo razors, they tear up my skin. I have to go against the grain on my cheeks, because if I dont, I wont look clean shaven all day, and the military requires it. I also use the Edge Active Care shave cream, which is awesome. It doesnt lather up a lot, its like a lotion that you put on, but it is outstanding.

Old 03-01-2007, 11:12 PM
19Accord97
Unregistered

I use the Edge Active Care shave cream for oily skin and I like it alot too. My skin seems more clear and its def. not as shiny throughout the day b/c there is less oil. The only downside is that it clogs my razor since it doesnt really lather.

Old 03-01-2007, 11:21 PM
poser_pilot6
Unregistered

I have the cleansing one, whichever its called. Im too lazy to go check right now lol. It does clog up my razor more, I just rinse it more often. No problem. I really like the product.