Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

Got cracked over the head with a baseball bat today..just got back from the ER

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2008, 11:47 PM
Default Got cracked over the head with a baseball bat today..just got back from the ER

it was the craziest ever, i revved on a nice looking civic, wheels, lowered, hood pins...thought he might have something decent under the hood as it hard for me to find competition in my town besides DSM's and domestics... well anyway, i was behind him at a stop light barely revving, like 3000rpm, just enough for him to hear my intake/exhaust... well he jumps out and i thought he was gonna come say follow me to a spot or something, but instead he says, "next time you rev your piece of ... on me im gonna kick your tushy," and this dude probably weighs 160lbs, im 5'10, 210, and solid, press 265, i dont know what the ... he was thinking...so im like whatever man get out of my window, so he walks off and punches my hood on his way back to his car....so now im red hot, i by chance run in to him at wal-mart, come up to his car, he jumps out with a baseball bat and starts wildly swinging at me, i blocked most of the blows with my forearms, but he cracked me once good over the head and broke the wooden bat over my head. it just pissed me off more, after the bat broke he starts running away from me ROFL, like jumping over cars and everything, everyone in the parking lot saw the whole thing go down, so i finally catch him while he's getting back in his car, drag him out and get 3 or 4 good hard knees to the face in calling him a ***** and a little .... the whole time right in front of his girl who is histerical because im breaking his face, finally he's pretty much dazed so i let him get in his car and go...cops come, ambulance comes i press charges for aggravated assault, ambulance checks me out, i go to the ER get x rays, all the works... everythings fine, no broken bones, just some bruised ribs from a blow i took to the ribs from the bat...

Old 04-15-2008, 01:26 AM
Default RE: Got cracked over the head with a baseball bat today..just got back from the ER

That is one of the craziest thingsI have ever heard...WTF was up his tushy that you cant rev ur car...he deserved everything he got..by the way, was his gf hot? lol

Old 04-15-2008, 03:28 AM
Default RE: Got cracked over the head with a baseball bat today..just got back from the ER

To me it sounds like the guy deserved it lol, but thats just me. Good to hear your ok.

Old 04-15-2008, 07:17 AM
Been Around A Long Time Member

Sounds to me like BS. A baseball bat is harder than your head, surprisingly.

Old 04-15-2008, 08:37 AM

Yea im going with Falkore on this one, i smell BS, and it smells like spam. No way in the world you walked away from being hit over the head with a bat. Especially seing that it shattered the bat, unless your head is a 85mph fast ball, your not living to tell this story. Also please edit the foul language out of your story.

Old 04-15-2008, 09:17 AM

So..you revved on a guy in a nice looking car and got pissed b/c he got pissed at you being an idiot?

Old 04-15-2008, 09:22 AM

sounds like a familiar story that happened with my brother. Got hit over the head bat broke fractured my brothers skull needs stiches and allt he good stuff... luckly i was first to the scene im in the fire department new york im a emergency medical service so iw as able to do everything to the ebst of my ability to help my brother out and there was no way he was able to even stand back up after getting hit over the head with the bat.

Not so good in story telling now... r u? BS

Old 04-15-2008, 09:54 AM

Dude there is no way you walked away from a bat to the head. If the bat was swung hard enough to break, god damn, you'd prolly be dead. I saw someone get hit in the head with a wood bat, got knocked out cracked skull and then died later in the hospital. Something may have happened, but no bat broke over your head and you walked away unless the bat was already broken and it was some 11 year old kid swinging it. Why the need for online glory?

Old 04-15-2008, 10:01 AM

ok i would end this post... cause were putting him in shame.

Old 04-15-2008, 10:03 AM

You must be really tough to have a baseball bat break over your head and sustain no major injuries

Quick Reply: Got cracked over the head with a baseball bat today..just got back from the ER