Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

grrr eBay

Old 07-30-2007, 11:39 PM
19Accord97
Unregistered
Default grrr eBay

Okay, I have never had a problem with eBay until now.

I purchased a pair of projectors from Atomicstreet, received a confirmation of payment and that they had been shipped. Then a day or so later they say its on backorder and I can wait or get a refund. I replied the same day staing I wanted a refund. So I then ordered another set of projectors from a different seller. So I e-mailed them again on the 27th about the refund. Nothing. I get the projectors today, and an e-mail saying they didnt get the e-mail and simply said sorry. I opened up a dispute with Paypal a couple days ago, and messaged them back a minute ago saying, I stated I wanted a refund, and that in no way will I be losingany money to send the item back, or I will upgrade it to a claim and leave negative feedback. GRRRR. They take FOREVER to respond.
I was examing the headlights and they looked good but noticed the led's for the angel eyes arent wires to anything, so I am going to have to wire them to the parking lights.

Does anyone have any ideas how and what resistor should I use? Thanks!

Old 07-31-2007, 07:33 AM
19Accord97
Unregistered
Default RE: grrr eBay

The head says "12v ring" so since my leds are 3.8v should I use a 120 ohm resistor when I replace the leds?
Also, should I use some H1 Silverstar Ultras? I ordered a pair of 4300k hid like bulbs 55w. It says not to use hid bulbs, but are the xenon filled ones ok to use off ebay?

To replace the leds, I am going to have to drill into the back of the housing....booo Oh well.