Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

Have you seen 300?!

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2007, 10:28 PM
19Accord97
Unregistered
Default Have you seen 300?!

Friday night I went to see 300 @ 12:05 A.M but showed up at the theatres at 10:30ish p.m and got the #1 spot in line! All of the shows have been sold out, luck one of my friends parents got our tickets earlier.

Annnyways, this movie was nothing short of AMAZING! I would have to say it would contend for my favorite movie of all time! Its simply amazing! You may look at rottentomatoes.com and see the reviews aren't as spectacular as you would see, but it had 100% rating until a woman reviewer said it wasnt good most likely because it didnt have some stupid big love story (She ave Elektra a thumbs up, that was a horrible movie!). Also people are saying its not historically correct, thats because the movie is based off a novel which is based off the actual event.

Anyways, IT WAS AMAZING! I highly recommend it! Its crazy how 300 were so advanced @ fighting...I would def. pay another $8 to see it again!

Old 03-12-2007, 10:38 PM
poser_pilot6
Unregistered
Default RE: Have you seen 300?!

I went with a friend to go see it today. I didnt want to go see it this weekend because I knew the theater would be packed, and since I had today off anyway, it seemed like a good day to go. The movie was spectacular!! I know the history of what actually happened in that battle, and while it didnt follow the actual events to the letter, it was still the same basic story, for the most part. But the movie wasnt meant to be a documentary, it was meant to be a kickin rad action movie, and thats what it was. It was outstanding, I will definitely be seeing it again in theaters, and I highly recommend it to anyone.

Old 03-17-2007, 05:35 AM
19Accord97
Unregistered

Has anyone else seen it yet? Its a-freaking-mazing!

Old 03-17-2007, 03:17 PM
poser_pilot6
Unregistered

Dude, me and you cannot possibly be the only ones who have seen it, can we? By the way, that was your 1000th post. Pretty shweet.

Old 03-17-2007, 04:18 PM
19Accord97
Unregistered

I know! If we are, well everyone else on HAF is missing out! Its a movie that HAS to be a part of your life! haha

I know! I was pretty pumped! 1,000 is quite an achievement, but you arent that far away either! 1,000 post party @ my house! hahaha

Old 03-17-2007, 11:03 PM
poser_pilot6
Unregistered

That movie was pretty incredible. Im thinking about going to see it again next weekend.

So when is the party? Let me know, I'll drive on up lol.

Old 03-18-2007, 04:06 AM
19Accord97
Unregistered

I would def. see it again...though it would help if I actually had money! hehe

Well, since im sure everyone is bankrupt from there green beer and St. Patricks day stuff....how about one month? lol Plenty o' time! You better start posting like crazy;-). hahaha

Old 03-20-2007, 06:41 PM

I plan on seeing it either Friday or Saturday at the imax theatre! I refuse to see that movie in a normal theatre =)

Old 03-20-2007, 10:19 PM
19Accord97
Unregistered

LUCKY! Okay, now that is going to make it unfreakingbeleiveable!!!!!!!!!!!! Grrrrrr! Take me?!

Old 03-27-2007, 05:31 PM

yes it wasnt just you 2 that saw it haha.
i went last week and ya, it was quite a delight to see.
caught the matinee so it was a little cheaper but im waiting
to go again for sure.
i liked how such a dramatic movie had little tid bits of comedy
haha
was an awesome movie overall and definetly worth
seeing again!

Quick Reply: Have you seen 300?!