Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

How many people got GTA IV???

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2008, 11:53 AM
Been Around A Long Time Member
Default RE: How many people got GTA IV???

uhhh sure...

yeah man, played it last night... this game is the ****... too bad i'm stuck at work all day :S

Old 04-30-2008, 11:54 AM

That would be the lower Mississippi River Valley - in Louisiana. Maybe there is a little bit of bayou where Mississippi connects to Louisiana, but hardly enough to consider the entire state of Mississippi to be the bayou. Louisiana is the bayou.

Old 04-30-2008, 11:32 PM
19Accord97
Unregistered

Why the PS3?
Bah, I hate playstations.

The 360 I think has exclusive downloadable content rights

Havent played it much since I got it, but got one multiplayer deathmatch and one turf warin and it was sweet! It is just too big though, b/c people dont choose a smaller portion of the map. At least that I have played.
It really is a blast to just play with your friends and go crazy!

I keep getting disconnected or kicked out when I have a friend in party mode and try to go to multiplayer. Anyone else have this issue? And how come the CPU can use turn signals but we cant?!

Old 05-01-2008, 08:47 AM

yeah, and the ps3 version is having mad troubles.. iknow at least 5 people that have bought it and it's not working on the ps3; wasted money for them (until a patch comes out)

Old 05-01-2008, 10:23 AM

I've just always hated the xbox controller. It makes my hands cramp and it is huge

Old 05-01-2008, 10:31 AM

ahh im so over videogames dont find it "fun" i have no intrest in them anymore o well.

Old 05-01-2008, 10:33 AM

ORIGINAL: 00AccordLX5spd

I've just always hated the xbox controller. It makes my hands cramp and it is huge
Lol thats funny because I find the PS3 controller to be too small and the opposite of ergonomic. Are you talking about the original Duke xbox controller? Because then yea that thing was way to big lol.

Old 05-01-2008, 10:36 AM

ORIGINAL: t00fatt

ORIGINAL: 00AccordLX5spd

Lol thats funny because I find the PS3 controller to be too small and the opposite of ergonomic. Are you talking about the original Duke xbox controller? Because then yea that thing was way to big lol.
I guess so. I haven't ever owned an xbox cause friends of mine had them in college and I always hated the controller. I got used to the PS2 controller I guess. I guess I don't know what the xbox 360 controller looks like then. I just assumed that it was the same as the original xbox controller. (Yes I do know the definition of assume)

Old 05-01-2008, 11:21 AM

There were two original xbox controllers. The original one, dubbed the "Duke" by modders, is huge and ugly and was only made for the first two years. Then they released the smaller controller and it never really caught a name lol. I hated the duke controllers and I'm a huge guy, I'm 6'4 with a size 15 shoe so my hands aren't small. Those things are too big for anyones hands.
Heres a picture of all three controllers. The 360 controller is the best of any console.

Old 05-01-2008, 01:57 PM

yeah i used to HATE the xbox specifically becasue of the controller..

the ps3's controllers suck!!!! No rumble (yet, apparently coming out *soon*), L2 & R2 are analog, which is ok but feels crappy, and nothing really new about it except wireless (whoop-di-doo!)

the new 360 controller is perfect.. i'm liking it.

this coming from a ps2 fanboi

Quick Reply: How many people got GTA IV???