Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

lol instad of "I saw mommy kissing santa", it's "I saw mommy groping santa"

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2007, 07:03 AM
Been Around A Long Time Member
Default lol instad of "I saw mommy kissing santa", it's "I saw mommy groping santa"

lol this is just too funny

http://www.newstimes.com/latestnews/ci_7749222

Update: Police say woman groped Santa[/align]Danbury resident charged with fourth-degree sexual assault[/align]By Eugene Driscoll STAFF WRITER[/align]Article Last Updated:12/18/2007 11:12:33 AM EST[/align][/align]
DANBURY -- A 33-year-old woman was charged with fourth-degree sexual assault Saturday after allegedly groping a man playing Santa Claus at the Danbury Fair mall.
Sandrama Lamy, 33, of Danbury, is charged with fourth-degree sexual assault, according to Danbury Detective Lt. Thomas Michael.
Two messages seeking comment were left on Lamy's answering machine.
Details leading up to the alleged fondling are sketchy.
"I don't know what the deal was. It was just bizarre," the mall Santa told a reporter, referring all other questions about the incident to Cherry Hill Photo, the company that runs the Danbury Fair mall Santa photo setup.
Cherry Hill Photo did not respond to an e-mail seeking comment.
According to information provided by the Danbury Police Department, officers were dispatched to the mall Saturday at 8:45 p.m.
The mall Santa told police that Lamy touched him inappropriately while sitting on his lap.
"The security officer at the mall said Santa Claus has been sexually assaulted," Michael said.
Lamy was also charged with breach of peace.
"She must have caused a commotion over there," Michael said.
Lamy was released on a promise to appear Jan. 3 in Danbury Superior Court.
Danbury Fair mall spokeswoman Melissa Eigen called the alleged groping "an isolated incident."
"The safety of our guests and employees is a top priority, and we strive to create a safe and enjoyable shopping environment at all our facilities and Danbury Fair specifically," [/align]

Old 12-19-2007, 10:03 AM
Default RE: lol instad of "I saw mommy kissing santa", it's "I saw mommy groping santa"

That poor woman probably just had a Santa Claus fantasy and tried to act on it. Then the lousy mall Santa is probably going to sue her for everything she's got. Any judge should laugh at this. There is no way that man could have been "sexually assaulted" in front of a line full of kids and parents. I hope there are a bunch of witnesses on the woman's side. If I was a mall Santa, I would be ok with women groping me.... There aint nothin' wrong with a little bump and grind....

What probably really happened is santa popped wood with the woman sitting on his lap, then he freaked out cause he didn't want to have wood when the nextkid came up to sit in his lap. So he freaked out and it all got blown way out of proportion.

Old 12-19-2007, 10:35 AM
Default RE: lol instad of "I saw mommy kissing santa", it's "I saw mommy groping santa"

Like i told falk.. i woulda been like "wanna see my lay? errrr.. sleigh? errr.. *****??"

yeah 00accord, i agree that he blew it out of proportion, and your hypothesis isn't too far fetched.

Old 12-19-2007, 10:51 AM

Why am I always dragged into these "inappropriate" discussions???

Old 12-19-2007, 10:54 AM

you ARE the inappropriate discussion

Old 12-19-2007, 11:00 AM

Because your avatar is creepy

Old 12-19-2007, 11:14 AM
19Accord97
Unregistered

ORIGINAL: 00AccordLX5spd

Because your avatar is creepy
LMAO

Old 12-19-2007, 11:47 AM

Better??

Old 12-19-2007, 11:48 AM

Actually it IS creepy.. and I have something to admit... I've always hated that movie with a passion, particularly BECAUSE of that half dog half dragon beast, well that and the rock guys...

god a i hate that movie.. oh and that stupid bastian kid.. i wanted to beat him up even when he was on that underwater show with that ghey dolphin.

Old 12-19-2007, 02:19 PM

That avatar is way worse.

I have never been a Drew Barrymore fan either so spaz's is annoying to me too. All I can think about is that annoying "lithp" she has when she talks. It drives me frickin crazy. If you make that much money, you would think someone would have tought you how to speak correctly without sticking your tongue on your teeth every time you say in "s".

Quick Reply: lol instad of "I saw mommy kissing santa", it's "I saw mommy groping santa"