Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.
View Poll Results: Do we WANT or NEED a Motorsports Forum area?
NO! I disapprove and I think it will be a bad thing.
0%
Neutral; go ahead but I won't participate.
16.67%
Yes, I'd like a Motorsports forum area.
66.67%
YES, we REALLY NEED a Motorsports forum area.
16.67%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

POLL on the need for a Motorsports forum area

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2014, 11:16 AM
Question POLL on the need for a Motorsports forum area

In the regions forum, there is an announcement regarding the potential creation of a motorsports forum.

Let's face it. Street racing is stupid, and can lead to serious injury and possible legal trouble. There are safe outlets to our need for speed. Drag racing, road racing, track days, the list goes on.

Each of these disciplines have differing needs when it comes to performing well in their area's.

Today there is a section on Engine, exhaust, suspension and wheels & tires. Modifications for success in motorsports requires information specific to those needs. Spread out across the various specific forums, information can be hard to put together. The best suspension for your sexy slammed street ride, isn't the best for road racing. The best tire for the track, isn't the best for the street. The list goes on.

With that I vote yes for a motorsports specific forum to consolidate the discussions regarding motorsports specific mods...

Old 01-30-2014, 01:56 PM
Super Moderator

I like the way Half-fast said it in post #1, so I'll make this a poll instead of creating a new thread. The announcement over in the Regions area isn't a poll, you can't answer, etc. So let's say this thread here will be the poll.

Old 01-30-2014, 02:14 PM

Thanks....

Old 01-30-2014, 02:24 PM
Super Moderator

There should be a "Yes, I like it" without having an opinion of a need or not?

Last edited by redbull-1; 01-30-2014 at 02:34 PM.
Old 01-30-2014, 09:08 PM
Administrator
Talking |Liked

Originally Posted by Half-fast
In the regions forum, there is an announcement regarding the potential creation of a motorsports forum.

Let's face it. Street racing is stupid, and can lead to serious injury and possible legal trouble. There are safe outlets to our need for speed. Drag racing, road racing, track days, the list goes on.

Each of these disciplines have differing needs when it comes to performing well in their area's.

Today there is a section on Engine, exhaust, suspension and wheels & tires. Modifications for success in motorsports requires information specific to those needs. Spread out across the various specific forums, information can be hard to put together. The best suspension for your sexy slammed street ride, isn't the best for road racing. The best tire for the track, isn't the best for the street. The list goes on.

With that I vote yes for a motorsports specific forum to consolidate the discussions regarding motorsports specific mods...
Good post for the members.. http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...X%20Instructor

Old 01-30-2014, 09:10 PM
Administrator
Talking Good James..

Originally Posted by JimBlake
I like the way Half-fast said it in post #1, so I'll make this a poll instead of creating a new thread. The announcement over in the Regions area isn't a poll, you can't answer, etc. So let's say this thread here will be the poll.
Thanks for your post here..

Attached Thumbnails POLL on the need for a Motorsports forum area-rino-car.jpg  
Old 01-30-2014, 09:11 PM
Administrator
Talking |Agreed On This...

Originally Posted by redbull-1
There should be a "Yes, I like it" without having an opinion of a need or not?
And so it shall be guys..

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...X%20Instructor

Old 01-31-2014, 05:28 PM
Super Moderator

I like the idea, of course I already said that in a few of the threads.

I think Jim put it best about a "Mods" roll in this, I'll do my part to support it.....and learn a few things along the way, which is always a good thing.

Old 02-04-2014, 08:26 AM

Wow... I thought this would be more popular. Well, if we don't get a devoted forum, feel free to ping me if you need any help...

Old 02-04-2014, 08:31 AM
Super Moderator

I don't see a reason not to, not sure how popular it will be since this site is kind of get the answer to my problem and never come back type of deal, but whats the worst that happens?

Quick Reply: POLL on the need for a Motorsports forum area