Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

Problem with Gen5Alive/Kevin Murase

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2009, 12:21 PM
19Accord97
Unregistered
Exclamation Problem with Gen5Alive/Kevin Murase

http://board.accordtuner.com/showthr...233#post503233

Already started on another forum but read through it.

He screwed me out of quite a bit of money and basically I won't give up until I win.

On the BBB you can join their community and write about your expereince so i'll be doing that soon along with posting videos on YouTube and negative reviews on any other possible site.

Old 04-22-2009, 12:31 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member

tyler you do know that brandon is really kevin Murase. jp/ but good luck. shut yer down

Old 04-22-2009, 12:31 PM

btw have you heard anything from kevin?

Old 04-22-2009, 04:44 PM
19Accord97
Unregistered

Originally Posted by status
tyler you do know that brandon is really kevin Murase. jp/ but good luck. shut yer down
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Originally Posted by status
btw have you heard anything from kevin?

Nope, I IM'd him on AIM but he hasn't seen it I suppose.....i got the confirmation that the BBB contacted him successfully so he is probably RAGING right now!

If he contacts me i'll be sure to update! So far 3 other people have filed w/ the BBB

Old 04-22-2009, 05:26 PM

Hello. I iz teh Kevin Murase. Worship me b*****s!

Good luck on this, I'd file a negative report/review, but I haven't dealt with him personally.

Old 04-22-2009, 05:38 PM
19Accord97
Unregistered

haha got a RESPONSE!!!! However, I guess my last name has changed? lmao

"Mr.Clark as owner of this company you are hereby requested and ordered to not contact myself nor any entity of gen5alive again. If you wish to file a complaint then you may do so and we will address it as such. "

HAHA Like he has the power to ORDER me to stop contacting him.

Old 04-22-2009, 05:40 PM

Be aware there are harassment laws, and if your not being mature with your persistence expect a call from a lawyer...

Old 04-22-2009, 05:43 PM

^ Taking all possible action like he has done by making it public and contacting the BBB, he can't be touched.

Tyler, after that response, you cannot contact him directly via AIM, email, phone, or G5A. However, you can continue to badmouth him where ever and however you want, that is freedom of speech and will hold up in court.

Old 04-22-2009, 05:54 PM
19Accord97
Unregistered

Yes, I am being careful. I cleaned up and matured my tone and sent him this reply:

"I somewhat understand your reasoning my request to stop contact, however, when trying to reach a reasonable outcome I was blocked from the G5A website Kevin. Now how does that make sense? I was polite and fair to begin with but you decided to stop all contact in hopes of me ignoring how the transaction turned out.

How do you possess the power to ORDER me to stop talking to you? In no way am I harassing you or making threats. I am using a readily available source to contact you since you blocked communication for no appropriate reason. You PUBLICLY display your AIM screen name. Your request and ORDER has no suitable arguments to back it up. Besides that, why should I even recognize YOUR request when YOU IGNORED mine? Tell me how that makes sense, or should I ORDER you to do so?

I would APPRECIATE answers to all of my questions. They are fair and reasonable questions. You sent me FALSELY advertised merchandise which will cost me roughly $700 or more to correct and then ignored me. I have every right to contact you. In no shape or form do you have ANY right to take advantage of any person simply because you own a website and a shop.

I think I have replied to your message in a FAIR and MATURE way and tone. I would appreciate the same back with answers to my questions. That is not too much to ask for, instead, it is the right thing that should be done.

Thank You."

Old 04-22-2009, 05:56 PM
19Accord97
Unregistered

dangit, he replied and then blocked me

Quick Reply: Problem with Gen5Alive/Kevin Murase