Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

Problem with Gen5Alive/Kevin Murase

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2009, 05:58 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member

I would've added "Expect a summons from my lawyer within the next week."

That got my my $560 for my Konis back in a snap!

Of course you look like a p***y if you don't follow through. Helps to add a legit law firm to the sentence as well.

I think I have my email around here somewhere, I should post it up lol.

Old 04-22-2009, 05:59 PM
Super Moderator

You are going to have the "gen5alive legal team" after you now.

Old 04-22-2009, 06:00 PM

legally he said mr. clark

Old 04-22-2009, 06:01 PM
19Accord97
Unregistered

Here are his replies:

"Ground control coilovers are $339 brand new, AGX shocks are by far and above $400 for a set of 4. You also claimed to have intended midas to install it of which you then claimed took you personally over 14 hours to install. of which you claim you then drove 7 miles and heard a loud slam and then a blown shock was discovered after fluid leaked on the ground overnight. During testing of the product there was no such incident and it should not under any circumstance take more than 3-4 hours to install. This is an installer error and I nor anyone in this company will be put to blame. The shipping alone was over $50 as well on the entire thing. So realistically you paid for 4 shocks for about 100 and the product was also told to you as used of which carries no warranty. "

I was going to have Midas install it, but then a couple of guys who have done MULTIPLE suspensions helped me install it. They just installed coilovers on a guys vdub. The reason it took 14 hours was because the REAR strut bolts were corroded to the bushing/strut itself. We only had a Dremel to cut through it. I explained in my post that the front installation was extremely quick and easy.

"this conversation is done, do not contact me furthur"

Yet he replied to me, then blocked me.

"As far as you having a right to contact me, you do to the extent that you are not considered rude however you have been rude and inconsiderate and the the screen name you choose for this very conversation is example of that"

This clearly proves he was wrong and disables any sort of credit he has about the legal system because he earlier stated that he ORDERED me to stop contacting him. AND RUDE? I was so nice to that guy for THREE FREAKING MONTHS. I waited patiently and listened to his bullcrap excuses. YET I AM RUDE? HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO CONTACT HIM WHEN HE BANNED ME FOR SIMPLY GIVING AN ACCURATE REPORT OF HOW THE TRANSACTION ENDED? He is a hypocritical moron.

Old 04-22-2009, 06:05 PM
19Accord97
Unregistered

Originally Posted by finch13
I would've added "Expect a summons from my lawyer within the next week."

That got my my $560 for my Konis back in a snap!

Of course you look like a p***y if you don't follow through. Helps to add a legit law firm to the sentence as well.

I think I have my email around here somewhere, I should post it up lol.
I would but now communication is further blocked. I might have to see if I can get ahold of a lawyer or whatnot, but most likely it wont be worth it.

Originally Posted by live2rice
You are going to have the "gen5alive legal team" after you now.
I know. He thinks he is the law by him "ordering" me to stop contact then agreeing that I can contact him.

Originally Posted by status
legally he said mr. clark
Very True. I immediately noticed this.

How can you incorrectly install struts in the first place....in fact, install them so correctly they blow after 7 miles?

I also have screen shots of him REPEATEDLY saying they only had 3,000 miles on them. That should be a good piece of evidence. Yet, there also is anther post saying he had them on for a year.

Old 04-22-2009, 06:05 PM

dude in all honesty if you call a lawyer theyll give you free advise

Old 04-22-2009, 06:06 PM
Super Moderator

Now figure out how far is house is form his work and times it by 5 days a week.

Old 04-22-2009, 06:07 PM

Well did you learn your lesson? lol

I really don't mean to be an ***, and I'm really sorry you didn't have good luck with them, but you kinda had it coming knowing that he's not reliable or trustworthy.

The sleeves seem to be fine right? No sagging or mismatched heights or anything? Just save up for the shocks and put it in the past. I highly doubt there is much more you can do then file complaints and publicly bash his reputation online.

Old 04-22-2009, 06:07 PM
19Accord97
Unregistered

^I will have to check into that soon.

I have alot going on right now...stress wise with school.

Old 04-22-2009, 06:09 PM

Originally Posted by live2rice
Now figure out how far is house is form his work and times it by 5 days a week.
My work is 5 miles one way... how do you expect that to be accurate? I put almost 30k on it 12 months.. hahaha

Quick Reply: Problem with Gen5Alive/Kevin Murase