Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

is this for real haha

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2009, 12:46 PM
Default is this for real haha

i doubt it, but idk i just gave them my email and type of car, with its condtion, and they said theyd sponsor me(apperently there making another fast and the furious and are looking for cars to be in the movie
http://www.carsponsors.com/
congratulations Joe, we've got your 1999 honda accord v6 sponsored by several top companies!
Thank you for taking the time to apply for sponsorship at our website, www.carsponsorships.com. We noticed that you didn't complete your application. However, we did some research on your 1999 honda accord v6 and we were able to find 33 Sponsors that want to help you build a car that you can be proud of.

Your sponsorships, which have also been used by our elite car owners to take Best of Show at some of the top car shows in the country, allow you receive every type of product you will need to totally transform your car. If you are ready to start building the next great show car, Click here to complete your application and view your sponsorships. If you still have questions, please call us at 1-866-340-1073. One of our Agents will be more than happy to go over your sponsorships.

If you would like to see a full list of our sponsors, latest sponsored cars, links to our videos, and testimonials be sure to go to our website!

Old 01-05-2009, 01:45 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member
Default RE: is this for real haha

Meh, you could call and check them out... they dont give you parts for free though... just heavily discounted.

Old 01-05-2009, 01:50 PM

And you are required to go to a certain amount of shows, display ricey vinyls, etc. Not worth the hassle IMO ..... not to mention that you have to pay them first.

Old 01-05-2009, 02:33 PM
Administrator

Thats a no no ..click on there ad and look at the bottom and you will see that it is a For Sale site of all those products which are floating across the bottom...after you go and look then please go back and take the link and make it not work...so that I wont have too..

Thanks ; WheelBrokerAng

Old 01-05-2009, 02:36 PM
Super Moderator

And the New Fast and the Furious has already been filmed.

Old 01-05-2009, 02:47 PM

ORIGINAL: live2rice

And looks sexy! I watched Tokyo Drift the other night just for the girls and the cars.

Old 01-05-2009, 02:51 PM
Super Moderator

Serious? I thought the new one looked terrible.

Old 01-05-2009, 03:00 PM

ORIGINAL: finch13

ORIGINAL: live2rice

And looks sexy! I watched Tokyo Drift the other night just for the girls and the cars.
I'm really hoping that was a bad sarcastic joke...

Old 01-05-2009, 03:03 PM

The 4th looks like the best out of all of them... if you can ignore all the BS they spew about the cars and horrible storyline, theyre okay movies to look at the cars and such.

A Nissan engine swap into a Mustang? Come on, thats epic!

Old 01-05-2009, 03:05 PM
Super Moderator

I think it looks terrible, I didnt even see any nice cars in the commercial, just crappy trucks. The first one is the best in my opinion.

I like the SR20 in the S2k better lol. And thats what makes the VTEC just kicked in pic so funny because it doesnt have VTEC

Quick Reply: is this for real haha