Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

Rules Of HAF....

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2005, 03:30 PM
Unregistered
Default Rules Of HAF....

1. There will be no flaming within this forum. Flaming or otherwise offensive posts will be edited, locked or deleted .
1(a) A New Rule for everyone in the forums. If these rules in this forum are not followed as put up in here, then I or
one of our Moderators will remove it as we see fit.
All posting privileges are at the disgression of the Admins and the Moderators as to if it meets our Expectations
No Exceptions : No argueing with our Admin or Mods will be allowed at any time.

2. There will be absolutely no post whoring anywhere in HAF. [That's posting post without content, just a smiley or silly expression.]
- Do not make a post entitled "Redline I need help" or "Hey so and so". If you need to speak with an individual PM them.

3. No course/foul language or nudity/gorey pictures will be tolerated. Young people view this site as well as people at work where it's not appropriate.

4. When posting a question please try and give us a detailed title and explanation so we may get an accurate idea of what your question is before we go spouting off ideas of what the solution may be.

5. There is to be no advertising here at HondaAccordForum.com without prior permission from either myself or Ralph. So if you would like to advertise, setup a link exchange or so forth please contact Amanda at Amanda@HondaAccordForum.com.

In addition, we don't want you uploading a picture/graphic and linking it at another site. It steals our server space and robs our members of a faster HAF. So, if you go to another site and plan to display a picture with a URL that starts with: "http://www.HondaAccordForum.com/.........." PLEASE DON'T. We can and will ban you for stealing bandwidth.

Thanks everyone!! This keeps HAF running FAST!

These can and might be amended over time.

~Angelo~