Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

Suicidal teen kills self, injures driver

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2008, 12:28 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member
Default Suicidal teen kills self, injures driver

http://www.startribune.com/local/16383276.html

The woman the kid crashed into is my coworker. She was on her way home from work yesterday when he decided her Yukon would be a nice, big vehicle that would do the trick. She's in serious condition with both legs shattered, facing 6 months of physical therapy, with 3 kids.

Suicide is pathetic enough, but involving an innocent person to take you own life? That's just ridiculous.

Old 03-07-2008, 12:42 PM
Default RE: Suicidal teen kills self, injures driver

i speechless right now..

To think that people are out there with this state of mind its just sad...
Life is a presicious thing to waste. I hope your co-worker gets finacial help
three kids wow. I'm sorry we can't do nothing bout it. But im gonna pray for
the family.

I agree suicide is pathetic enough, but to involve another person its stupid
if you feel that way talk to someone get help don't do nothing stupid you
just don't hurt yourself your hurt the people around you too.

im sorry to hear this finch

Old 03-07-2008, 01:26 PM

I'm sorry to hear that.
Your coworker should get every bit of the policy limits of that kid's insurance policy. Then she should turn around and sue his family for everything they have. Suicide is unforgiveable. And adding someone else to the pathetic act of suicide is even worse. That 16 year old is rotting in hell right now as I type this post and I feel no sorrow for him whatsoever.

Old 03-07-2008, 04:10 PM

at least he didnt kill 8 people with a soviet ww2 rifle then himself just for the sake of making a name for himself.....

Old 03-07-2008, 04:13 PM

sorry for your co-worker;

I have something a little distasteful to say about the suicidal person which i am going to censor myself and not say... but know it's not good.

Old 03-07-2008, 04:46 PM

ORIGINAL: marbro

at least he didnt kill 8 people with a soviet ww2 rifle then himself just for the sake of making a name for himself.....
That SUV the woman was driving could have had 8 infants in it for all he knew. He could have killed them all. What he did was every bit as bad as a suicidal terrorist or a kamikaze pilot.

Old 03-07-2008, 05:08 PM
Super Moderator

I wish he had survived because he deserves to have unspeakable things done to him.

I dont really have a problem with suicide, if you are dumb enough to end your own life i dont have a problem with you doing so, but to hurt someone else while doing so is just unacceptable.

btw i wouldnt really put kamakazi pilots in the same catagory as gunman and terrorist, they were doing what it took to defend their country and were only targeting soldiers not civilians

Old 03-07-2008, 07:10 PM

To have that little of respect and care for other peoples lives is rediculous. Just think of what his parents, friends, and other family are going through. I am sorry but some people just make really stupid decisionsand I will never understand why they do.

Old 03-08-2008, 01:02 PM

ORIGINAL: 00AccordLX5spd

ORIGINAL: marbro

That SUV the woman was driving could have had 8 infants in it for all he knew. He could have killed them all. What he did was every bit as bad as a suicidal terrorist or a kamikaze pilot.
lol...... if a woman has 8 infants in an suv that would get chalked up to darwins law.... and the stupidity of a woman who would put that many infants in an suv..... btw what if senarios involving life and death are retarded ^_^ an uncounted number of people die every day... "what if" everyone knew about them? life isnt worrying for the dead, its about the living... and there is a ton that cant be prevented or by the time the issue is known about its to late to prevent

this is what im talking about, the scene was described as a gory....
http://www.ketv.com/news/14782867/detail.html
think about hearing this situation on the radio and hoping that your coworkers that normally goto lunch at mall food court arent there.... by your, i mean mine, and thankfully they decided to not goto the mall that day

sorry bout hijacking the thread, but all im trying to say is what happened to her is unfortunate, but shes still alive and her 3 children arent without a mother

Old 03-08-2008, 02:35 PM

ORIGINAL: 00AccordLX5spd

I'm sorry to hear that.
Your coworker should get every bit of the policy limits of that kid's insurance policy. Then she should turn around and sue his family for everything they have. Suicide is unforgiveable. And adding someone else to the pathetic act of suicide is even worse. That 16 year old is rotting in hell right now as I type this post and I feel no sorrow for him whatsoever.
Oh come on 00AccordLX5spd, that un-Christian like, I do believe that her health bills should be covered by the policy and what not, but imagine what his family is going through. We can't judge him or his family. It was his choice, however obviously stupid of one it was, not his family's. I'm sure they are in a rough spot as well, they don't need a financial burden placed on them too.

Quick Reply: Suicidal teen kills self, injures driver