Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

Unbelieveable!

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2006, 01:46 AM
Default Unbelieveable!

Honda Dealer made me walk 2 miles when I got service down a month ago. I had left them my number as well, anyways another dealer that I have tried to set up a service appointment with has failed to contact me. I just sent them another form after filling out two forms, and I told them that this is unacceptable to not have contacted me after I filled out the forms twice!

Old 08-31-2006, 03:55 AM
Been Around A Long Time Member
Default RE: Unbelieveable!

hearing about all these crappy honda dealers makes me glad the two in my area dont suck that much.

Old 08-31-2006, 12:36 PM
Administrator
Default RE: Unbelieveable! READ THIS MEMBERS

Hi Member..This is totally unbelieveable for me to fathom..
My Honda dealer and My Hyundai dealer bend over backwards and do flips for my business.
Even when I drop off one of my cars at their shops they take me where I want to go..usually work and then they bring my car back to me and hand me my keys..with car washed by the way and this is just when I'm getteing an Oil Change..which by the way are all Free - I bought the car in 2004- New and told them I would take it today if they threw in 20 Free oil changes and car washs), They Did...and I did get almost $4000.00 off the sticker when I bought it.

You must call Honda America when a Dealer does something that is not to your liking so that it gets handled correctly..

WheelBrokerAng
[sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif]
ORIGINAL: accord4sroy

Honda Dealer made me walk 2 miles when I got service down a month ago. I had left them my number as well, anyways another dealer that I have tried to set up a service appointment with has failed to contact me. I just sent them another form after filling out two forms, and I told them that this is unacceptable to not have contacted me after I filled out the forms twice!

Old 08-31-2006, 03:52 PM

well the walk wasn't too bad, i could have demanded that someone stop and pick me up. also, the other dealer's website form for scheduling service i think is a little messed up. everyone makes mistakes, but i thought it would be great to hear all of the opinions you guys have! so, i can learn for future endeavors.

Old 09-03-2006, 01:32 PM

holy crap man, I would definately find another serice spot........ even though I have an acura, I will still use my Honda dealer for service on that car.....

Old 09-04-2006, 05:19 PM

yeah, sounds like you were sick of that accord, hope the acura treats you well.

Old 09-04-2006, 06:26 PM

it was needing a lot more in terms of repairs and Kennedy Transmission could not and would not make it right.

Rubber suspension parts
exhaust
timing belt
front brakes
tie rod(s)
fuel guage not working right
axles were starting to split (CV joints)

missing/broken clips in the dash

Old 09-04-2006, 06:38 PM

wanna talk about a good dealer.... The Luther group is sweet. EVERY single one that I have been to has been great. I got my CL type S for $15 and they were asking $20K for it.

I wanted the Red CL type S (it was a 2003) with 50K on it but the milage was a little high so they brought out the 2002 CL type S that I bought and they offered that one at a better price (my guess is that it has been sitting around for a while)

They changed the oil and air filter
They filled it up with Gas
They gave me a card good for $.05 off a gallon at Holiday for the next 2 years
They gave me a $200 visa card
They provided a Carfax printout and guarentee that the title is clean
They gave me more for my accord that what I owed ( I got it in January)

Best part is car has a 1000 mile bumper to bumper warranty and a 2500 mile powertrain warranty (30 and 60 day respectively)

I really wanted the red car but I wisely took the car with 10K less miles on it.

Anyone looking for a V6 accord coupe should definately consider a CL type S or a CL coupe. better overall car without a doubt