Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2006, 07:43 PM
Default WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS A WARNING TO ALL OF YOU! NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM ANDYSAUTOSPORT.COM THEY SMUCKED ME AROUND WITH MY ORDER, (I ORDERED A MEGAN RACING FRONT STRUT BAR) WHEN I RECIEVED THE PRODUCT IT WAS IN A MEGAN RACING STRUT BAR LABLED FOR A 98-01 PRELUDE AND WHEN I OPENED IT IT WAS A PIECE OF CHEAP ALUMINUM MACHINED AND SOME CHEEZY CONFIGURATION TO MOUNT ON THE STRUT TOWER.....DONT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 07-31-2006, 07:52 PM
Default RE: WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!

they sold it to you as a megan strut bar then put a cheap one in the box? what kind of answer/resolution did you get from them?

Old 07-31-2006, 08:25 PM

Ohh so i called them and the guy goes yea well megan racing is cheap stuff, and i go well the picture on their website is completely diffrent..and hes like yea thats just their picture when the send you it its what you got. and i go then why is it in a prelude box? and hes like did u mount it up to your car and i go no but it know it fits...and hes just like well theres nothing i can do about it you got what you ordered. ohh by the way i had to call 5 times before someone actually picked up after being on hold..because the previous 4 i would call and get put on hold then it would hang up the phone on me...aint that some bullsh*t!!!!!!! STAY AWAY...VERY FAR AWAY!!!!

Old 07-31-2006, 09:16 PM

Does it say Megan racing on it? or is it just a piece of machined aluminum with no brand on it?

Old 08-01-2006, 01:09 AM

a piece of Sh*t aluminum with no label.....

Old 08-02-2006, 12:54 AM

I'm sorry to here about you're misfortune with them. They've certainly lost more than one customer over this though, so I hope that can bring you some peace!

And I hope that they will resolve it the situation, but if they've already told you or out of luck, then it doesn't look good [:@]

Old 08-02-2006, 02:00 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member

this is what it should look like

Old 08-02-2006, 03:32 PM

that's REALLY shady... not to mention illegal.... sorry to hear they messed with you like that but rest assured it lost them some business

Old 08-17-2006, 06:51 PM
Newest Of Newbies

If you purchased this on a credit card, consider calling your credit company and requesting a chargeback to the people you purchased the product from. Your creditors will probably request you send the product to them, but at least you get your money back, and the website is out one of their item and your money. Better to play with the bully's misfortune than the victim's...

Old 08-17-2006, 09:55 PM

I know how you feel I ordered a flywheel and clutch from the place called ez clutch (they are on ebay) the flywheel was the wrong weight plus the pilot bearing was bad, then the throwout bearing for the clutch was too small.
When I called to exchange the parts they gave me a attitude and would not help. And because I ordered it through a middle man with a all sales are final policy I'm stuck with something I can't use.

Stay away from this and all their crap:

http://stores.ebay.com/EZclutch-N-parts

Quick Reply: WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!