Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

Whats in a name?

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2007, 07:50 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Whats in a name?

i came up with this name when my parents put a Live to ride magnet on the fridge, i later made my own live to rice magnet to go with it. I said this because i like ricy looking things, like body kits, underlighting etc.

Old 01-17-2007, 10:51 PM

minds is pretty self explanatory..lol its my name. hahaha its the same name as my email also thats why..and when i did the email name there was already another kevin_nguyen so i had to put the number in. so thats where the number came from

Old 01-17-2007, 11:00 PM
poser_pilot6
Unregistered

ORIGINAL: sir_nasty

Mine started on deployment.... There is a guy in the movie How High if memory serves called Nasty Nate and since my name is Nate it Started, then it got shortened to to just Nasty then somehow along the line Sir got tacked on and thus it became sir nasty which later translated into the fact that after a few army meals or a few MRE's I could clear a ventilated tent because of my upset stomach...
LMAO. Nasty Nate is actually from "Half Baked," although you were on the right track with the stoner movie.

To tell you the truth, I had guessed that you were an officer in the National Guard. LoL

But I know what you mean about the MREs, those things tear me up too. Have you seen the new breakfast ones they have now? Vomit in a bag.

Old 01-24-2007, 08:25 PM
19Accord97
Unregistered

Poser! I went to m digestive doctor today and was talking and...blah blah...anyways. He served 2 years in Iraq and was explainging how most of the guys who shoot the automatic machine guns from inside the humvees and fy the drones are usually younger guys that are gamers! haha I was like, i know a guy who flys one of those! Just thought it was funny.

Old 01-24-2007, 08:41 PM
poser_pilot6
Unregistered

You know whats funny? Wired Magazine came out to our school house when I was learning this job and did an article about it, and one of my friends (total gamer) got interviewed and they sat in with him while he flew. He made us sound like a bunch of dumbasses though. Out of the 12 people in my platoon who fly UAVs, only one of them is what you would call a "gamer." I play NCAA Football on the ole XBox once in a while, but thats about it lol.

On the other hand, since we fly via computer while sitting in a big box on the backof a Humvee, our controls look a lot like a computer flight simulator lol.

Old 01-24-2007, 09:09 PM

ORIGINAL: hondadude

the barmaid at the local watering hole would say"Oh God, here comes that hondadude again".
My kinda guy!!!!!

Old 01-24-2007, 09:11 PM

Mine is simple enough........R & F are my first & last initials and you all know where I live.

Old 01-24-2007, 10:18 PM

Me and my girl came up with mine sort-of.. We wanted to get a custom plate for the car... It had to meaning or personality... I wanted GREEN GOBLIN... cause of the color of the car... she didnt like it so we kept on looking... remember most of the kool names are already taken when it comes to custom plates... So we thought of WOOOSAAAHH!!! from Bad Boys 2... Thought when people would pass by and get a look at my ride they would have to stop and WOOOSAAAHH!!! (rubbing ears)... from what they have just seen

Old 01-24-2007, 11:15 PM
poser_pilot6
Unregistered

ORIGINAL: RTexasF

Mine is simple enough........R & F are my first & last initials and you all know where I live.

Of course we know where you live. New Jersey, right?

I want to get custom plates for my car: POSRPLT But for now there are more important things to spend money on lol.

Old 01-25-2007, 12:11 AM

My screenBreeze is something that my husband had came up with when we first met. Sort of like a tag name for my first name Wendy. His tag name is T-1er. For toothless one. He lost some teeth in a street biking accident when he was younger. He has all fake teeth in the front and a partial retainer tooth that he can take out. I thinkhis name is very funny.

Quick Reply: Whats in a name?