Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

Whats in a name?

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2007, 01:27 AM
19Accord97
Unregistered
Default RE: Whats in a name?

haha Well thats to bad he made you all sounds bad! So did you guys get any fame in the magazine?! That is pretty cool how they do all the unmanned stuff.... I usually play Halo 2 on Xbox Live

Old 01-25-2007, 01:53 AM
poser_pilot6
Unregistered

My friend that got interviewed was the only one who was mentioned by name, so that was lame. But its all good. But the unmanned stuff is really cool, the really technical side of it isnt my thing, I just love what I do, and Im pretty good at it lol.

I have Halo 2, but I havent played it since I was in Iraq. I havent ever gotten XBox live, I just dont play enough for it to be worth it. I seem to spend all my time on MySpace and HAF... Oh, and playing with my son lol.

Old 01-25-2007, 02:02 AM
19Accord97
Unregistered

lol Well let me tell you....Halo 2 is a great game. But it seems horrible after you play it online. Wow, seriously! You need to buy a 2 month trial for like 8 bucks on ebay and just try it out. Its amazing! I got 12 months of Live on ebay for $32 w/ free shipping b/c he e-mailed the code. And talking to people is saweet! Yeah, MySpace is pretty addicting too! But your son should be numero 1!