Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

who would you vote for ?

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2008, 10:19 AM
Default who would you vote for ?

Just staring out of the window pondering that Tony B. Liar has a part-time job 2 days a month with J.P.Morgan Bank which pays half million quid a year -still, it almost ensures that he cant come back here again, perhaps his blood brother will give him board and lodgings. It got me thinking that all politicians are useless and dishonest so who would I have as Prime Minister/President -not a real person but a character from movies/books/tv. Who would you vote for and why ?
My choice is Ripley from Alien, not Sigourney Weaver [although you wouldn't say no, would you ?] but Lieutenant Ripley herself. Why would I chose her ? Come on, be truthful, a strong women dressed in leather ! Alien Resurrection and her leather overalls. Now you might think "Fetish" but I appreciate the multi-layered richness of the character. [Lying sod]
Yes but what about Sarah Connor I hear you say. Oh, decisions decisions.

Old 01-14-2008, 10:25 AM
Default RE: who would you vote for ?

Gunny (sp?) Seargent Highway off of Heartbreak Ridge, I think it should be a re-requesit that anyone who runs for president or prime minister should have a minimum of 4 years in the military

How about Lara Croft off Tomb Raider? She's smart, agile, not to hard on the eyes and well versed in history....

Old 01-14-2008, 10:27 AM
Been Around A Long Time Member

President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho

Old 01-14-2008, 10:29 AM

ORIGINAL: sir_nasty

Gunny (sp?) Seargent Highway off of Heartbreak Ridge, I think it should be a re-requesit that anyone who runs for president or prime minister should have a minimum of 4 years in the military

How about Lara Croft off Tomb Raider? She's smart, agile, not to hard on the eyes and well versed in history....
We should go back to olden tymes when those who started a war led their troups into battle. Certainly no draft dodgers or people in smooth suits saying "we are prepared to pay the price in blood" - always someone else's tho.

Old 01-14-2008, 10:30 AM

R. Lee Ermey - Gunny Hartman from Full Metal Jacket. if you haven't seen it, go rent it, NOW. Here's a good BIO: http://www.rleeermey.com/about.php

Harrison Ford has played so many political roles. I bet he would actually make a good president too. If he ran for it, I bet he would win by a landslide if people took him seriously.

Old 01-14-2008, 10:30 AM

Too much like George, surely.

Old 01-14-2008, 10:31 AM

Falkore WTH is that from? I've never seen that before!

Old 01-14-2008, 10:33 AM

ORIGINAL: 00AccordLX5spd

R. Lee Ermey - Gunny Hartman from Full Metal Jacket. if you haven't seen it, go rent it, NOW. Here's a good BIO: http://www.rleeermey.com/about.php

Harrison Ford has played so many political roles. I bet he would actually make a good president too. If he ran for it, I bet he would win by a landslide if people took him seriously.
With that skinny bird as 1st. lady [forgotten her name]

Old 01-14-2008, 10:35 AM
Been Around A Long Time Member

Idiocracy ..... definately your kind of movie ..... to be enjoyed only with a few doobies ...... or you'll feel dumber by the end of the movie .... otherwise it's hilareous!

Old 01-14-2008, 10:45 AM

Angelie or the games version ?

Quick Reply: who would you vote for ?