Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

who would you vote for ?

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2008, 07:47 PM
Default RE: who would you vote for ?

Lol I love tea. It don't bother me none haha.

This is the mother of all tea bags. The tea bag machine muhaha

Old 01-14-2008, 07:57 PM

ROTFLMAOMF!!!!!!The teabag machine!!! SirNasty's parent!!!

Old 01-14-2008, 07:59 PM

ORIGINAL: honda97valdeez

Easy TayHas! Her name is spelled Hilarity.

00- x100 on Gunny!!!!
academic- Gunny wouldlead troops to battle! And the entire world would be scared sh*%less of him because of his
forceful personality, not GW's stupidity.
I made it nicer than I started out with!

Old 01-14-2008, 08:01 PM

Roger. Who needs censors when we censor ourselves?
(maybe except Trav20lol!)

Old 01-14-2008, 08:06 PM

Well this one is a lost cause so I'll bail out. Adios niƱos!

Old 01-14-2008, 08:13 PM

ORIGINAL: RTexasF

ORIGINAL: Trav20

Flame me if you want. If I could vote I'd vote for Hilary.

Lol falkore I love idiocracy. I think that movie is going trying to tell us that is how our world will end up to be...STUPID.
It is TOTALLY obvious that you did not read the original thread. Sharpen your reading skills and try it again. To top it all off you spelled her name wrong.....Good Grief Chiild!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHA I'm sorry I'm sorry.lol. I misread. I have been lazy all daybecause it was my b-day today.I read about half of it and thought he was talking about politics lol!!! Please excuse my ignorance.

Well since we are talking about THAT kind of Prime minister/Pres. then i'd vote for Donnie Darko. Anyone who will burn down patrick swayze's house can be my pres

Old 01-14-2008, 08:21 PM

Happy birthday dude![sm=bling.gif] Get yersef somethin' nice! FTW!!
I bet most of us would not participate in a truthful political discussion-too much temptation to incite the "opposition" and play devil's advocate.
D D is an acceptable candidate for sure.

Old 01-14-2008, 08:29 PM

Tracy morgan in Totally Awesome. just someone to make us laugh everyday on the news.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrngtVuexXo

Old 01-15-2008, 04:04 AM

ORIGINAL: Tony1M

Jack Ryan(HarrisonFord)from "Clear and Present Danger".

And while we're at it, from the same movie, get John Clark (Willem Dafoe) on board the ticket for VP.
Sounds like a dream ticket but dont forget that Jack Ryan is SIR Jack Ryan so once again you would be ruled by British aristocracy [the story about Irish terrorists]

Old 01-15-2008, 02:34 PM

ORIGINAL: academic

ORIGINAL: Tony1M

Jack Ryan(HarrisonFord)from "Clear and Present Danger".

And while we're at it, from the same movie, get John Clark (Willem Dafoe) on board the ticket for VP.
Sounds like a dream ticket but dont forget that Jack Ryan is SIR Jack Ryan so once again you would be ruled by British aristocracy [the story about Irish terrorists]
Well,because I live in Canada, I'm already ruled by you know Her.

Anyway, if you wanted to kill any hope of Jackbecoming CEO, pointing out that heis part of the Biritish aristocracy is the perfect way to do it. Too bad. The cat is out of the bag and it isgoing to be mightytough getting it back in there.

I find it interesting that in someof the Jack Ryan movies there are two villains, and one of them ison "our" side. In the case of "Clear and Present Danger", I thought that the latter bore an uncannyresemblance (in attitude, if not in action)to his presentreal-life counterpart.

(I cannot resist abit of OT here. I think that one would be well-served to ask oneselfwhich of thereal-life candidates most resembles Jack Ryan and, regardless of whether one believes that that person is "electable", vote for that person in theupcoming election.I guess hoping for that is futile, but I cannothelp wondering how voters wouldvote if they went to theirvoting boothsnot knowingthe results of"surveys" or "polls" thathad beenconducted within a year ofelection day.Wouldn't it be just awful having to choose a candidatenot knowing who's "ahead" -having to cast one's ballot basedsolely on what the candidates had said? Whatfunction, orexactly whom,do these last-minutepolls serve, anyway?)

Quick Reply: who would you vote for ?