Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

Why is it no matter what people drive, they complain that it isn't fast enough?

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2006, 12:35 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member
Default Why is it no matter what people drive, they complain that it isn't fast enough?

Lately I have noticed on a lot of forums that people complain that their cars are not fast enough. for example there are people with 400+HP CL type S cars and they are complain that they are still not fast enough.........what gives?

I think with 300HP I am pretty quick ahhahhaha

Old 11-13-2006, 07:45 PM
19Accord97
Unregistered
Default RE: Why is it no matter what people drive, they complain that it isn't fast enough?

Without those type of people there wouldnt be any fast cars today![8D]

Old 11-13-2006, 07:45 PM
poser_pilot6
Unregistered
Default RE: Why is it no matter what people drive, they complain that it isn't fast enough?

Well I guess its a matter of perspective. I mean, I KNOW my Accord is slow lol. But say I put a turbo on it. After about a year of driving it like that, it wouldnt be fast enough anymore, because I would be used to it. So then I would maybe step up to an STI or something. But then I drive that for a while, and I need more, so I get a Vette Z06, and after that its something else, and then something else, and eventually Im flying around in an F22 Raptor.

In other words, speed is an addiction.

But if you want to trade your Acura for my Accord, Im down.

Old 11-14-2006, 10:03 AM
Banned

It is not how fast it goes but how good it feels. Well it is when you get older, seem to remember at 17 it was who you could beat from the lights

Old 11-14-2006, 10:14 PM

I don't care how fast my car is, but I care how fast it looks.All I care about is gas mileage and my car looking cool. Big ol' four gets 30+ mpg and I am not complaining.

Old 11-15-2006, 04:54 AM
Banned

That is my point exactly. You love driving it, the speed is not so important unless you track/drag your car.

course we all want different things from our cars