Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

woohoo

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2011, 12:12 PM
Junior Member/Canadian Connection
Default woohoo

So i got to say i'm happy that the accord is GONE yep thats right!!!!! and now i can finish my build of my Honda Eatting Saturn Ion redline.

Only thing i liked about the accord... heater mirrors and good gas mileage.. but other then that, im glad it's gone. I dont know how people could be happy with the F23, the car was soooo slow and guess thats why it got some good gas mileage.

Enjoy your accords ladies and gents I"ll be around to say hello.

Old 01-27-2011, 12:13 PM
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by ßlåçk§mókè
So i got to say i'm happy that the accord is GONE yep thats right!!!!! and now i can finish my build of my Honda Eatting Saturn Ion redline.

Only thing i liked about the accord... heater mirrors and good gas mileage.. but other then that, im glad it's gone. I dont know how people could be happy with the F23, the car was soooo slow and guess thats why it got some good gas mileage.

Enjoy your accords ladies and gents I"ll be around to say hello.
LMAO... Dont be a Stranger... Saturn huh...Hmmm keep us posted...Good luck... Dave

Old 01-27-2011, 12:18 PM

thanks Dave

I had the saturn before i got the accord, the accord was just my temp replacement to get me thru a few weeks... I got the engine still to put back in and do some tuning with the added goodies... So ill be using the accord till another 2 months or so...

Old 01-27-2011, 12:25 PM
Supper Moderator

haha we will see when I have my g22 finished and see if it's still a honda eater...key work WHEN..lol
Thinkin about getting a bike for now and letting the car sit and really do a full build for the cb7 but I have yet to make up my mind lol. of course the bike will have to be a honda :P

Old 01-27-2011, 12:28 PM

yeah im not saying accords or honda's can't be quick i know a few ones that are.... but up here it's rare..

I ran a turbo h22a lude and walked it hard. Ran a stock 09 accord and walked it hard...

I dont think im putting much more money into this... After my build and tuning i'll be around 400 HP

Old 01-27-2011, 12:44 PM
Almost A Senior Member

GL bro, and keep us posted on the redline, i'm interested on how it will turn out..

Old 01-27-2011, 10:09 PM

thanks guys, i might be keeping the accord for a DD for my old man since he needs a car and it's basicly bought and paid for